Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 || The Plan

    Well blow me down... TML's MY 1st Prelim paper. Thnk God I'm done wit mi studying... dats why making time to do up this post today. Well, unfortunately for me, the school ain't giving *1/2 day*. Its lessons as usual. Of course, @ least my maths intensive lessons (for e-maths no-brainers like mi) are cancelled. I've to say dat my maths' improving though (although I dun deserve it cuz I'm so slack @ it). Hey hey JS, dun be sad ok? ^God will pull u thru one^. He honours those dat honour him first.
    God certainly won't fail mi tml. I've worked hard. God also honours hardwork... not depending on how you define it (now dats something worrying, but I trust dat I've done all I can). Now's raining. Luks like tonite's gonna be good for slping. It better be, cuz I've been slping way to late in the past 4 dayz (between 1.00 - 2.00 a.m.). U say *no big deal*... but trust mi... slping early does you more good than studying late into the nite... if U didn't slack in your rev.
    I'm not a spoilt brat mind you.
    Dats why I went to school today all *zombified* if there's such a word lol. Today got tested on physics essayz, and basically studied SS during free periods of lessons. You can imagine how lousy I look rite now even as I hit the keys.
    At least i think I'll get 14 pts for my prelims... with God's mercy of course. Chinese is way beyond my grasp for now so I'm juz slacking for it. Banging on my humans' and maths liaoz`(Sweatdrop). Speaking abt humanz, itz recapping time for my SS tml. Peace out & GB(God Bless).

Tohster was left alone on 4:53 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]Serving Unconditionally... Prelims Cometh.


[+]New Blog

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com