Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2004 || ^=-God's Goodness in Disguise-=^

    Wow... itz one week +plus+ alrdy and I've not UPDATED MY BLOG!!!
    Hahaz, probably due to post-exam stress. Yep... juz like mi good fren JS(who juz got beaten by some unreasonable freak of nature a few dayz back), we're not headin' any time soon for 3-months JC, much to our disappointment. Got 22pts but I SHAN'T disclose da details.Juz to mention dat mi POA sucked badly. Still, God has been faithful to mi throughout this wk.
    Definately blessed by my parents 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY that took place this past Thurs(celebrated that day, but actually supposed to be on Wed). Very honoured to noe dat hardly any couples in my church ever make this far so soon. Thank God forevermore for his preserving power in my family's life. Other than the BIG(and I mean !BIG!)buffet dinner dat totally blessed my stomach and almost screwed it up the nxt day(God punished mi for being greedy), I'm also thankful for the new DiMage vid cam my folks got as an Anniversary present. It'll be cool since now I've got something to load photos from onto my com... other than frm my T610.(-_-")WEllz thnk God for that present as well.
    MY parents to me are true living examples of God's grace. Such motivation certainly couldn't have come @ a betta time than this when I've onli left abt 3WKS!!! to my 1st O' Lvl paper---The dreaded MT!!!. But now there's some support there going into the O's cuz I got a B4 for chinese this PRELIM!!!(Almost collasped when i read the result in my report book). Quite funny though cuz now my ENG got C5!!! What a disgrace for a guy comin' frm an eng. speaking family.
    Well, juz reflecting on my results the other day has caused me to come to a conclusion... maybe if God had given mi gd markz, I'd probabley be too complacent as of now to even wrk hard. God juz noes mi too well to let mi falter once again. Thus, juz thnked God for even helping mi to DO DISAPPOINTINGLY for my prelims. Oh the irony you say. Hahaz... in truth dats juz wat you get when u mix SAm w/ the True & the Living God.
    Well, dats it for today. To those who have suffered the same or similar fate as mi... there's still 3Wkz to go b4 the real test comes. Perserve. To e Christian bros out there... trust the Lord w/ all ur Heart and lean not onto ur own understanding. In All Ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct ur path.
    Peace out & GB !!Y(^-^)Y!!

Tohster was left alone on 7:13 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]Post-War >>> End of *PRELIMZ*


[+]If Love Hurtz


[+]Ultimate^Purpose?


[+]~Way To Go--->


[+]The Plan


[+]Serving Unconditionally... Prelims Cometh.


[+]New Blog

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com