Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 || {^_^}[>>=>Enter The Holiday Season<=<<]{^_^}

    Yeah! The O's are over and here come the holidays. Unbelievably, I'll be spending most of my holiday time overseas. Well its really dat deserving since I've slogged so hard for my O's lol.
    So Its the holiday season and everyone's shopping for gifts down @ Orchard alrdy... well almost everyone dat is. I juz took the liberty yesterday to visit a CyberCafe, playing Starcraft and an extremely fast-paced frist person shooter called Serious Sam(dats the game not mi). Hahaz wat out-of-the-world weapons they haf really: Rapid-fire rocket launchers, beam machine guns, gatling guns... and the list goes on. Really had fun time blowing Wai Yiu, Kenny and Raymund(and myself) up. LOL. Sometimes it does pay to try something new hehe. Had so much fun dat I forgot I was suppose to go out w/ my frens today for The Incredibles movie. Still, as I said I shan't carry myself too far even during this period.

    Another event I'm surely looking forward to this wk(in fact its tmr) is Prom Nite. This is the 1st prom nite my sch's organising so its really a privillage to attend it. Managed to get a blazer from some deisgner suits shop in a factory estate, and boy was it EXPENSIVE, costing abt $200. Lol. I would say its quite worth it though cuz its made up of wool which means it goes back to its original shape when crumpled and requires no ironing of sorts. So its really dat hassle-free for me. Now my only worry is whether or not I will overdress...
    After this wk I'll be off to M'sia for my church camp @ Softel in Malacca if I'm not wrong. Actually my church booked the Water City Resort which is a newly built holiday resort in M'sia, but had to change the location after they were informed that works still have not been completed yet. Haiz... well still something's better than nothing. In any case, I hope the camp will truly bring some revival and hope(in relation to the O' Level results) into my life. Oh did I mention this is the 1st time I'm goin overseas by myself? Lol. May God protect me. Hope I also dun get home-sick hahaz.
    One month away from Christmas now and I hope dat after the camp I'll still haf some time(and strength) to shop for goodies. Gosh I'm being more metrosexual like JS! Ahhhhhh!!! I juz hope I dun get too caught up into shopping like him.
    Today was oso the pre-u admission exercise. Damn I'm only eligible for a CI(L1R4: 17). Pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic manz. Well, I'll haf to work hard there cuz in the 1st 3 months in CIs they only teach 1/2 of wat the JCs teach in the 1st 3 months. Looks like I've really got to struggle once I'm in JC lol. Well,I'm still keeping my fingerz crossed on God's plan... but I really do hope He gets me into @ least CJC(juz like my cousins). As for now its CI... *Haiz*.
    Luks like its enjoyment all the way for now. Really muz play hard for good now since its the one and only chance as of yet to enjoy before going back to borin' sch life. Ok... maybe not so borin' school life. Hopefully I will make more new frens when I get into the CI nxt yr. Thnkfully many of my frens are oso going to CIs now so who noes which frens I'll still be meeting there. I shall make good use of my time down there no matter wat cuz I've promised God to work harder even if I dun get a JC 1st 3 months. May He take me into a JC then!!! As for now Peace Out and GB to all readers of this blog.

    Thnx to: God - no matter wat I muz thnk You for alwayz being w/ me.` Blog taggers and readers.` Benjamin, Darren and Jue Hui - frens who are now into bloggin and pple I can truly relate to in bloggin' now... other than JS. God Bless u all!

Tohster was left alone on 11:52 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]<<=<+F-R-E-E-D-O-M+>=>> `Post War Report`


[+]`Itchy-fingerzzz`


[+]?°º¤Gone R The DayZ¤º°?


[+]!!#Fatal Blow#!!


[+]`SG Idol & Time`


[+]{[(What the Future Holds)]}


[+]^=-God's Goodness in Disguise-=^


[+]Post-War >>> End of *PRELIMZ*


[+]If Love Hurtz


[+]Ultimate^Purpose?

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com