Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, November 27, 2004 || """Itz Quite Happenin' These Dayz"""

    Yoz once again... ok I promise this is REALLY the last time I'm updatin' my blog for this wk b4 headin' down to Sofitel M'sia for my church camp startin' nxt Mon. Well juz can't help but post something up, being fresh off from an exciting Prom Nite.
    Hahaz, really was a nite of fun for mi @ least, and oso an eye-opener tot he various types of elegant wear. Lol, juz couldn't recognise some of them... esp. the galz who either had their hair dyed or styled until it was simply impossible to believe it was really them. Blehhx... Wat I hated most though during the Prom Nite was the fact that I was wearin' something almost the SAME as one of my classmates!!! Damn, even my teach' said dat it was simply disgusting to see 2 pple wearin the same outfit on a formal dinner function. Hahaz, but I didn't really brood over dat fact though. I simply wanted to enjoy myself dat nite so I juz let loose, even @ the last prt when we were all asked to "hit the floor". Really had a lot of fun.
    To all the pple in my lvl who didn't attend either becuz you were too afraid to dress up or too afraid to DANCE, so REALLY missed out on a whole lotta stuffz hahaz.
    These past few dayz has been really good. God is reallly blessing me well, and I'm looking forward to Him blessin' mi too w/ gd O' LVL results. I went to sign up for Arts course @ Millenia Institute(Bartley Campus) as 1st choice and their Commerce course as the 2nd. Heard dat place's pretty run-down though, but like I said, I will do my very best no matter where I'm placed in... even if the school's worse then Barltey's building. Yeah some say its worse. Still, I shan't be fazed. God will reward hardwork... and dats what truly matters.
    OK... I gtg now to watch Gundam SEED now. Hey hey, its the exciting Climax. Both Kira and Athrun are M.I.A(Missing In Action). Yeah, looks like Freedom and Justice Gundams are appearing soon. Yepx, dats it for now so until nxt Sat... Peace Out and GB!!!

Tohster was left alone on 10:47 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]{^_^}[>>=>Enter The Holiday Season<=<<]{^_^}


[+]<<=<+F-R-E-E-D-O-M+>=>> `Post War Report`


[+]`Itchy-fingerzzz`


[+]?°º¤Gone R The DayZ¤º°?


[+]!!#Fatal Blow#!!


[+]`SG Idol & Time`


[+]{[(What the Future Holds)]}


[+]^=-God's Goodness in Disguise-=^


[+]Post-War >>> End of *PRELIMZ*


[+]If Love Hurtz

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com