Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2004 || *+*+*+Merry Christmas+*+*+*

    Yoz all again ppl.
    Its moving towards e' Christmas soon, which is actually abt 9 dayz away, n' I'm extrememly excited abt it. Well, practically, I'm excited abt every annual Christmas hahaz. Well, this is my last post before I head to Tasmania, Australia, for my vacation. Actually, my flight's today so now my parents are rushing w/ their stuff while I type this out *blehhz*. So anyway, my packing's done and everythings finalized for myself. I shall make this short though cuz I gotta leave soon.
    Monday and Tuesday basically slogged away @ home doin' stuffz on my com n' readin' this book called UNIT Omega. Yeah, its abt a scientist attempting to unravel e' mystery of the Loch Ness Monster n' heads down to seek it out himself, not knowing he's gonna discover something more catastrophic than he can imgine. The story isn't as good as I've expected when I 1st borrowed e' bk, although I found e' summary of the story pretty interestin'. Well, I shall read on n' see if it gets better. Oso, I started playin' this game called Maple Story, which I'm sure many of you ppl haf heard of alrdy. Vital Sign was starting to bore me anyway, so I thought probably JS's recommendation would kill my boredom w/ V.S.'s pts. system. Btw, if you're thinking of playin Vital Sign, you shld read e' game guide 1st b4 playin it, cuz V.S. runs on a pts. system which prevents you from playin' once ur pts reaches 0. I'm startin' to think dat locally produced games stink. Haiz. Anyway, Maple Story wasn't really dat bad as I expected it to be, except for the occasional lags you get in the game. So muz really thnk JS for this @ least.
    Wednesday was the start of packin' for e' trip basically, but abt 60% of e' time I was slackin'. Oso caught e' 2nd last ep. of Masked Rider Ryuki, which was pretty disappointing cuz Shinji(Ryuki) actually got killed in a battle w/ a legion of monster-insects. @ least my fav. character in Ren Akiyama(Knight) is still alive. Unfortunately, today's e' last ep. n' I can't catch it but instead, I've asked my fren Kenny to assist in recording dwn e' ep. So it shldn't be a prob so see wat really goes dwn in the conclusion. A quarel ensued after dat w/ my sis while I ate dinner after asking her to follow me to G12. Unfortunately, she still ended up stayin' @ home n' me goin there alone... not dat I hate travellin' alone. Considering my home fellowship grp has only 4 regulars. @ least we had 2 ppl returnin' from Australia to join us dat nite n' praise God for dat. Thnk God oso for e' lesson abt 'when God becomes distant for us'. A very encouraging lesson, but disappointin' as well as those who needed to hear such a msg didn't turn up, pple like Josh (I quote n' unquote from wat David said himself).
    Ok, a rather sad tone to finish off this post but in any case, hope you readers of this blog continue to tag faithfully too. As for now... Tasmania's calling!!! I shall leave you till my return on Wed(22nd Dec). Peace out n' GB!!!

    Thnx to: `God for blessing me n' my family w/ this trip to Tasmania. `JS, Ben n' Walter for taggin'. N' Walter can dun be so vulgar... @ least on my blog? Give ur buddy a lil' face la. JS thnx once again for Maple Story. `Not forgettin' all faithful readers of this blog. `God Bless you all!

Tohster was left alone on 3:48 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]`~!`~```Tis the Season to be Jolly`~`!~```


[+]"""Itz Quite Happenin' These Dayz"""


[+]{^_^}[>>=>Enter The Holiday Season<=<<]{^_^}


[+]<<=<+F-R-E-E-D-O-M+>=>> `Post War Report`


[+]`Itchy-fingerzzz`


[+]?°º¤Gone R The DayZ¤º°?


[+]!!#Fatal Blow#!!


[+]`SG Idol & Time`


[+]{[(What the Future Holds)]}


[+]^=-God's Goodness in Disguise-=^

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com