Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 || `~!`~```Tis the Season to be Jolly`~`!~```

    Yeah... I'm back ppl from a wonderful church camp... REVIVED in The Lord.
    Yep. Being back in Singapore's good n' so many things has juz happended in the past few dayz of my return home... Home Sweet Home. Not dat Malaysia or Sofitel was bad in particular, but I juz get home s!ck sometimes. Hahaz. Well, really thnk God for his grace, mercifulness n' protection during the camp dat I was able to enjoy it throughly n' make new frens too (^_^). Rev John and Sis Val Lewis r' really gd (n' extremely humorous) preachers n' teachers of e' word of God n' haf really blessed me w/ msges like the one on having 'big feet', abt battling the GIANTS in our lives (1 Samuel), and abt havin' Desire+Decision+Deidication (btw, did u all noe dat desire w/o decision = Dream?). Hahaz, wanna tell ya'll many other msges but I think I can start a sermon pg soon if dats the case lol. Anway, juz really thnk God for the Revival n' the new faith I've found. Praise the Lord. I oso got to sweat it out there cuz each of my church regions had to take prt in youth games to score pts. I took prt in soccer n' boy was the heat killin' n' yes I got a tan for my troubles (my arm is seperated into one portion white, which is bcuz of my wrist pad, and another dark in colour). Surprisingly, it wasn't the swimming sports I took prt in dat gave me the tan. Lol. So the camp was gd cuz it not only enhanced me spiritually, mentally but physically as well. Praise the Lord(X2).
    Friday was return day n' the sun showed no mercy either, but boy was I greeted back home w/ a gd bath n' a comfortable bed to rest on. Later during the day I got to d/l Vital Sign, hearing dat it was a new game in town... well not dat new on the other hand cuz there was a competiotn held b4 its official launch back in Nov 12 (which was quite recent). Ok, so the gameplay's kinda like Unreal: too FAST, too FURIOUS! Well, dats wat shoot-em ups shld be, but not reckeless on the other hand. Havin' exp. in Unreal gaming hasn't made it a chore for me to score easily in the game, so in the game everyone I met n' played w/ so far is like: "U're a fake noob! U're a fake noob!" Hahaz. Well not tryin' to boast or anything but dats the TRUTH!!! In any case, being cocky will get u no where in the game, cuz when some1's gd, there will alwayz be some1 better. Vital Sign juz rulez... which reminds me dat my GB skillz haf grown rusty... damn!
    Saturday was saturation day for my church's Christmas event called 'Deck The Halls'. Yep, its gonna be 1 MAJOR event happenin' in Yishun. Basically, my church's gonna set up decorations in various areas to teach the children of Yishun abt The Good News. One thing I find funny though... they r' gonna do it in the form of CLOWNS! Well, u'll nvr noe wat ways God can touch even the young children. God's nvr short of miracles. So abt the saturation... I was nvr told it was gonna be a personally one lol! So u can imagine... David my G12(home fellowship) leader was practially the one doin all the talkin'... -_-" damn pai-seh as some would call it. Nvrtheless, I did talk abt some things, cuz almost everyone we met spoke onli Chinese... WAH!!! Sobx** if only my chinese wasn't so sucky...! At least after the saturation I went out for shopping n' bought one shirt @ Far East Lvl 1 n' a Freedom Gundam ZGMF-10A HG model - woot! My 1st ever Gundam model which I juz fixed fins yesterday. I was thinking of painting it but I called Wai Yiu n' he told me the paints gotta be bought though... another damn! Still, thnk God for blessin' me w/ such wonderful gifts to enjoy for this holiday season, although my mum n' sis who came along bought more stuffz then I could imagine -_-". Women...
    Sunday was Rev John Lewis preaching again in our church one of his msges he preached in camp cuz I was w/ the adults n' the adults havent heard the msg abt Ministering as Priests. Thnk God the sermon didn't put me to slp @ least... cuz it really reinforced dat msg once again, telling us dat we need hands dat support... not broken hands. In reference to the Bible, any1 in the past who had a birth or any defect, including broken hands, was not allowed to enter to God's sanctuary for the will make it unholy. So basically he told us dat now w/the Grace of God all the more we are freed of this limitation n' we shld minister to the pple @ our veri best, n' one other thing he taught us was to GRASP the opportunity. He was like telling the entire congregation to keep repeating w/ him the word GRASP! Pretty funny when its said in unison (didn't I mention he was extremely humorous).
    Well, really blessed once again by this man of God. When I went back, I spent practically the whole day tryin' to fix my Gundam... n' doin' the this for the 1st time BY MYSELF really was a challenge. Thnkfully the addiction juz kicked in soon n' I worked until like 12.30a.m. b4 my mum told me it was lights-out time. So now I've got a new addiction... haha... dats obviously modelling(as in making models like robots, not the cat-walk sort of thingy -_-"). A gd addiction as my father has told me. Well @ least one my interests is pleasin' him... hehe.
    So basically wat I've been doin was juz slackin'(which is abt 60% of my total time ea. day), watching TV, playin' com, making Freedom Gundam, n' readin' this new bk I borrowed on Sunday titled Sensei. A pretty gd read though. Well, @ least I'm doin something to improve myself during this period. Hahaz. Muz prepare for JC life now. Boy... can't believe I juz typed so much... Kk looks like I've gotta go now to set up my Gundam for display. Since it looks like some angel, I was thinking of putting it on my Christmas Tree I helped set up on Sat. Wat do u think? Lol. Peace out n' God Bless!

    Thnx to: `God - For a wonderful church camp I enjoyed thoroughly n' for Ur blessings so far during this Season. `Taggers - Ben n' Xuan u make this blog livelier n' less dusty. `All e' ppl who read this blog from start to finish, n' even if u dun do as such, thnk u too! `God bless u all!

Tohster was left alone on 1:15 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]"""Itz Quite Happenin' These Dayz"""


[+]{^_^}[>>=>Enter The Holiday Season<=<<]{^_^}


[+]<<=<+F-R-E-E-D-O-M+>=>> `Post War Report`


[+]`Itchy-fingerzzz`


[+]?°º¤Gone R The DayZ¤º°?


[+]!!#Fatal Blow#!!


[+]`SG Idol & Time`


[+]{[(What the Future Holds)]}


[+]^=-God's Goodness in Disguise-=^


[+]Post-War >>> End of *PRELIMZ*

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com