Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, August 07, 2005 || +==BLESSED==+

    This post is specially dedicated to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who's special touch I've experienced with more prevalence over the past few days. U may call it a personal REVIVAL.
    The Bible says: "The joy of the Lord is my strength." How true this is when we learn to take hold of His promises. Life truely will be like this blog topic mentions. I mean... it's a peace that passes all understanding, justified far beyond wat words can describe.
    However, when we experience more of God, we experience more of spritual warfare, cuz the Devil a.k.a S.A. Tan will wanna rob us of this touch. Dats rite, my life is expriencing spiritual warfare RITE NOW. Its juz like wat God told the Apostle Paul (then called Saul): "You will have to suffer many things for My Name". Still, we gotta to keep movin, walking by faith not by sight.
    A recent instance of a challenge to my faith: Anger, when it comes to competition. In ytd's Heart.Sports (which is my church's sports section that takes place every Sat.), I was cheesed-off by remarks made by a fellow church member who gave extreme, negative remarks on my team's performance. (We were playing Super Captain's Ball, an experimental game conjured up by our church). This team member was from the opposing team (obviously...). Anger completely overwhelmed my heart there and then, and I started wishing for the other team to lose. Juz then Lord Jesus spoke to me in a still, small voice, and I was stunned. He said: "why do u habour these thoughts against ur brother? If smth like dat were to be spouted by your a fellow team-mate, do u think u would want me to stop ur team from winning?" How naive of me to think dat none in my team had such a discouraging spirit. As soon as happened, a new church member in the substitute stands ( whr I was standing in) spouted a bad word! I shan't expose wat vulgarity it was, but at dat moment, I really asked God for forgiveness.
    Its in times like these dat we haf to be careful not to throw away our testimony. The Bible says dat in the last days, "Brother will turn against brother", and dat does not exclude us Christians. I encourage all of my bros' and sistas' in Christ readin' this... DUN THROW AWAY UR TESTIMONY WATEVER THE COST. U may think its easy for me to say this rite now, but the truth is, it isn't. I could haf easily, spouted smth foul back in response to dat church member's comments!
    Peepz out there, wat spirit do u carry w/ u today? Carry a spirit of encouragement, no matter who or wat entity u believe in. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He came here not to judge the world, but to save it.
    We are blessed for a reason, so dat we can bless others in return.
    Peace out and GB!

Tohster was left alone on 8:57 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]Where Have You Gone?


[+]Long, Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy... Actually its h...


[+]Here it Comes Again


[+]---Life Goes On--->


[+]~~~''Learning the Hard Way``~~~


[+]Let God's Will be Done


[+](((‡l‡Burned‡l‡)))


[+]***«Recovered, Renewed, Refreshed»***


[+]±Spring Time§War Time±


[+]Change is Good... Sometimes.

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com