Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 || ~~~~God, My Complacency Is...

    Arghh! A strong lesson from God this wk concerning my spiritual aspect. Sometimes too much blessings = too much COMPLACENCY!!!
    Ow! Woke up on Mon morning with a tinge of flu (which would later would become full blown in the afternoon). As if dat wasn't enough, I had a whole day of lessons and lectures to go thru'! (Note: Periods stretched from 9.00a.m. to 4.15p.m.), plus Praying Thru' later in the evening. So, yeah God sorta spoke to me, tellin' me dat I've been resting on my laurels for too long alrdy. Wonder why he blessed me in e 1st place. Hmmm.... God's faithful even when we're not!
    How true dat I've not been as compassionate for souls as b4, and God had to reveal dat to me thru' a illness once again! Anyhow, He told me dat he allowed this to happen to chasten me becuz I've been slacked in reaching out to souls, lacking in compassion for em'. However, the chastisment sure did serve to humble me for the Praying Thru' dat evening. Boy, did I feel God's presence in full force! Hallejuah! Cried tearfuls, and really experienced God' special touch. I was so stunned; w/ God speaking to me through my suffering. It really speaks a lot abt how God works: he doesnt look @ the superficial but @ the spirit. "God rejects the proud, but giveth grace to the humble."
    Maybe God made me sick so I could be more on fire for him. Hahaz... God sure does the ridiculous, but His plan always falls into place. Maybe my proclaimations of being on fire for him earlier on may not be genuine. For sure, now, I am. Its now a matter of how long the fire will burn, and I really pray God will help me keep it up as well.
    Praise and Thnk God tho' 2day he healed me partially, and I managed to deliver God's msg 2nite (for my G12) still w/ much annointing, despite havin' butterflies in my stomach upon the 12 member strong fellowship on this very nite (much thnks oso to Kirk and Jasmine's visitation)! Hallejuah! Can finally see God' strong hand upon this G12.
    Wat more can I say. It seems God is takin' more presidence(wrong spelling?) in my life. My daily life seems to be gettin' more and more centered around God. I hardly listen to worldly music anymore, I'm readin' the Bible more, and prayin' ever more fervently. All thnks to God's touch.
    Thnks to Jia Min oso for prayin' for my flu. God Bless U, sista'! You've got a Godly 'virus'! Contagious when u pray!
    Many thnks to Hougang 5 G12 oso. I've nvr said this b4, but all of u (Devon, Josh, Wen Yi, Wei Sheng, Walter, Lionel, Wei Hoong, Dennis), and in no particular ranking at all, haf been a blessing to me in more ways than one, and I pray dat God will bless you all in return - overflowing! May u shine as Christ's ambassadors wherever ya'll are.
    "I noe life's not gonna be a bed of roses when I serve You, nor is it gonna be smooth-sailing all the way. But, I have chosen this narrow and winded path becuz I noe You are the true and living God, and no other gods like you. I dun ask for much, but wat I ask is for Your wisdom and guidance to walk this way; to do the things dat pls You. As I turn my back on the world one step @ a time, and focus my eyes on u, I noe dat Lord You will bring me thru' all trials and temptations, becuz Your word says dat 'You will be w/ us, even to the ends of the world'. When I'm tested me, help me to trust in You. When You test me, may I walk by faith in You! Lord, this is prayer. Make it my strong desire."
    Peace out and GB!
    B4 I forget... ITS SINGAPORE'S 40th B'DAY TODAY. So HAPPY B'DAY SINGAPORE! God Bless the nation.

Tohster was left alone on 10:47 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]+==BLESSED==+


[+]Where Have You Gone?


[+]Long, Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy... Actually its h...


[+]Here it Comes Again


[+]---Life Goes On--->


[+]~~~''Learning the Hard Way``~~~


[+]Let God's Will be Done


[+](((‡l‡Burned‡l‡)))


[+]***«Recovered, Renewed, Refreshed»***


[+]±Spring Time§War Time±

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com