Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 || ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll

    God is good! He's slowly removin' my worldly desires gradually, although its not really visible to the human mind. Thnk God though, cuz I finally can sense my life takin' direction again through the Lord Almighty.
    B4 I blabber on abt my personal persepctives, juz wanna let the B-11ths noe dat I've updated the class blog w/ some wholesomeness b4 virtual 'cob'webs and mildew obsolete the beautifully designed structure of OUR humble, internet abode.
    Hope dat wasn't too flowery for ya'll.
    Anyway, life's takin' a turn for the better. Still, Sunday was another humbling experience b4 God, as Pastor Lim continued his msg on the dry bones, which lead to him talking abt the Holy Spirit the Helper. How did dat minister to me? True, I gave glory to God whenever I did my assignments, but one thing was this: I relied on my own human strength rather than calling on the Holy Spirit. A truely prophetic revelation I muz say. Sometimes we become so caught up w/ trying to finish the task @ hand until we loose focus on who we are relying on. Thnk God for His conviction.
    Returned to sch on Mon, only to receive more orders to modify my various module assignments. Went home physically worn out, but recalling the msg the day b4, I turned to the Holy Spirit. Waddaya noe! I managed to pull through till midnite... which may not haf been a gd thing, but @ least my desire to complete much of my work was answered.
    Nxt day (Tues)... haiz... disasterous! Went to sch late, cuz I thought comm. skills was to start @ 2.00p.m instead of 12.00p.m.! Thnk God it was juz revision for my up-and-comin' comm. skills exam. O yeah... it was oso the last lesson for comm. skills! Woot! My Tuesdays are shortened alrdy. Anyway, I felt bad abt it though, despite consolations from my teacher, whom I hope was willing enough to put my name down in attendance... which is in the least likely of nature to happen. Dat was the 1st mistake. The 2nd one came after my last lesson of the day: went to the Grinning Gecko and bought a sandwich; HUGE one cuz was feelin' hungry, no discerning dat I had dinner @ home later. Anyway, to cut the whole story short, I went through several hrs of excruciating stomach pain (again), and of course was brought to the docor's for a anti-vomitting jab to soften the contraction. Haiz... made my parents quarrel w/ one another over my affliction. Thnk God they reconciled the nxt day.
    Wed: My pain, miraculously dissapitated. Went to sch early in the morning for lessons as usual. Came back, did some Creative Process colouring, den went for G12, whr a powerful lesson on Takin' Our Assignment was taught by Devon. It went down abt how God has a ministry for all of us, and all of us are crucial in the Body of Christ. Juz a lil' suggestion to the msg here: if u're attending church but not doin' anything, den u're nothing but a tumour which hampers the growth, or the actions, of the Body. All of us, as such, haf a ministry in chruch. It is not juz for the pastors, for the leaders, or the teachers etc. to take up such tasks as winning souls. As servants of God, we are ALL called for this purpose, cuz the ultimate purpose of the church is souls. Dun be the oxymoron of an unserving Christian! Prayer Request and testimonies followed, den came fellowship, whr Lionel approached me abt his problem of hatred. Shan't reveal wat it is cuz its confidential, but really, really Praise and Thnk God for giving him the courage to tackle the problem in faith! Hallejuah! God is slowly, but surely, moving.
    Kudos to Josh, who later spoke to me abt Aggressive Christianity while we were travelling back home w/ Walter. Said smth stumbling by accident. Hahaz, Thnkfully Josh was thr to correct me in the nick of time. Its gd to fellowship w/ Godly pple.
    Prayer of the post: "God, help me to rely on the Holy Spirit more often, dat I may truley edify u in all areas, big or small, short or tall. Dat I will not be so blur and stumble others, but w/ all consciousness of The Helper in my heart, help me to be a gd testimony to my frens and the pple arnd me."
    Dat ends this post. Gonna do some hand, feet drawing for my Friday classes this wk. Hope today's msg inspired smth in ya'll peepz readin' this. Peace out and GB!

Tohster was left alone on 10:57 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]~~~~God, My Complacency Is...


[+]+==BLESSED==+


[+]Where Have You Gone?


[+]Long, Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy... Actually its h...


[+]Here it Comes Again


[+]---Life Goes On--->


[+]~~~''Learning the Hard Way``~~~


[+]Let God's Will be Done


[+](((‡l‡Burned‡l‡)))


[+]***«Recovered, Renewed, Refreshed»***

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com