Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 || Findingll?llPeace

    I got down on my knees. I prayed. I cried out to Lord Almighty. I sought for peace.
    Sometimes, I feel juz like a hypocrite. God calls me to be a peacemaker, but in Him I haf no peace.
    Still I thank God for the victory on Sun nite when I overcame temptation. It had brought me closer to the fact dat we can never truely let our guard down.
    Which is why Jesus told us to 'guard our hearts w/ all diligence'.
    Abt me takin' the nxt Step of Faith in God - it was God speakin' to me to rise up in my faith, and nothing dat was pre-conceived. Stagnation is not an option. I need strength to move forward, and I Thank God I found it in the Holy Spirit; The Helper, The Aid.
    Now, its not dat I'm weak in faith or anything. Rather, I'm being tested by the Lord so dat I can rise above greater adversity through faith. I can be comforted though whenever I think back on my past experiences w/ troubles: my O' Levels, my Dengue fever last yr, and the ministry I was tasked w/. God helped me clear all of them becuz I sought Him in the 1st place.
    So wat now?
    Now I'm gonna get on my knees everyday and seek His face. 'The fervent supplication of the righteous [man] has much power'. Hallejuah. I mean... its the only sensible thing to do. However, its not the kneeling down dats gonna do the work, its the heart dats gonna fins the job.
    And Josh, how rite u r when u talk abt ridding oneself of the worldly desires. I think I've still yet to master dat. Truely we muz walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh.
    So I praise God now dat He has given revelation, for it is not becuz I've strayed from Him, but becuz I'm still attached to this world one way or another, even though I dun realise it myself. Dat can be serious, cuz when we r brough into eternity w/ Christ, even though everything may be perfect, we'll still find it uncomfortable living w/o the world and its desires amiss. I muz pray for the desire to release completely. Release completely I muz.
    "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." - Matt 13:44
    May I uncover the worldly desires, which I haf buried, in due time, and relase them unto the Lord.
    Thank u all for keepin' me in prayer. Fret not - I'm growing steadily, but surely, in Him who started the work in me, and will go through life w/ me until the complete metamorphsis is done.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 1:22 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]*NØT BEAUTIFUL* (prepare for a shocker)


[+]Another post of my daily life cuz I've got nothing...


[+]×?No Way Out?×


[+]So±CAUGHT±Up


[+]ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll


[+]~~~~God, My Complacency Is...


[+]+==BLESSED==+


[+]Where Have You Gone?


[+]Long, Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy... Actually its h...


[+]Here it Comes Again

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com