Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2005 || ll=+=+=+=Behind Enemy Lines=+=+=+=ll

    Yeah, yeah another late post, on a late Saturday nite. Hey, I'm a busy man... dats wat u're when ur in DMD.
    Anyway, I'm into my Studio Project alrdy... and boy is it sucking the life outta me. Hahaz, well Praise God I'm takin' things in my stride with the help of The Holy Spirit. Hehez. Bet'cha thought I was gonna complain abt it, rite? Hur Hur.
    Ok, striaght to the pt. This past wk was a wonderful wk. We had F4, were many souls of the frens of frens got saved; I managed to fins 15 'hand'nail sketches (Leong Wei's definition of a detailed drawings) all on Thurs despite my deadline being on the nxt day; and Thnk God for HOF, whr I was reminded of "The Trouble With Common Sense", which was a sermon on seeking God for wisdom, based on the Israelites' treaty w/ the Gibeonites (Thank God for using Pastor Casey as well to preach this msg in a light-hearted manner).
    Now u muz be wondering why I've put my post heading as such. Well... lets juz say juz recently, I'm seeing my bros and sis' in Christ tripping up and falling down. Initially, It didn't really make me feel uneasy, but slowly, I hear of my own G12 members and frens getting hit by all sorts of adversity. My G12 members are being stressed out by exams; some haf no motivation to study. A gd fren of mine is being threatened for living for Yaweh. Oo... S.A. Tan's @ work alrite.
    However, he shall not prevail!
    We live behind enemy territory, for Satan is the Prince and the Power of the Air. Still, God nvr fails to deliver help in times of need.
    To my G12 members: Dun lose hope, for God will be with you until the ends of the world. Continue sowing ur seed, for u will nvr noe how beautiful a flower or how great a tree it may grow into!
    To Josh, my beloved bro' in Christ: Dun let the Devil haf the better of ur emotions even @ this time. In the Name of Jesus, may the deception of darkness be removed.
    It seems it was not too long ago dat I've been faced w/ much problems myself. However, I've managed to climb out of them for a reason: becuz I sought the Lord fervantly. The Word of God quotes (John4:13,14): "Jesus said to her, 'Every one who drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst; the water that I shall give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
    I will keep ya'll in prayer. I've been pulled thru the probs... so dat I can lend a helping hand to others, in Chrsit Jesus, to those who believe in Him and yet suffer. We may suffer as Christians, becuz we're in enemy territory. However, we will attain an eternal glory dat will ultimately far outweight all dat we've been and haf yet to go thru here on Earth.
    Trust in the Lord guys... Trust in Him who delivers, and brings hope ea. passing day. May the peace of God rest upon ya'll.
    Peace out and GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:08 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+][[The§Awareness§Protection§Program]]


[+]ROLE>REVERSAL>


[+]Findingll?llPeace


[+]*NØT BEAUTIFUL* (prepare for a shocker)


[+]Another post of my daily life cuz I've got nothing...


[+]×?No Way Out?×


[+]So±CAUGHT±Up


[+]ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll


[+]~~~~God, My Complacency Is...


[+]+==BLESSED==+

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com