Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, September 30, 2005 || @@@PHEW@@@

    Praise be to God! 2 wks of straineous(spelt correctly?) Studio Project is finally OVER! Phew... and now its back to updating this space.
    Wakakaka. I'm finally able to update my blog, being relieved of my schooling duties (its my hols. now.... WOOT)! However, my excitement was short-lived after being reminded by my fren dat I'm still anticipating the results of my drawing module, which, ironically, will be released on the day I leave for Korea. Ack!
    Anyway, Glory to God in the highest. Ytd was my presentation for my SP module. Almost arrived late, if not for Walter and his mum fetching me thr abt an hr. early b4 my appointment. I dunnoe wazzup w/ my lecturer... he juz shifts the timeslots as and when he likes w/o informing us?! My turn came 1/2 hr. b4 my actual appointment, which was suppose to be @ 4.20 w/o my notice. Grrrr...WAZZUP WIT' DAT?! Hahaz, but the peace of God was w/ me, although initially I was panicking when I heard the impromptu news. The presentation did not start of well either, after I found out some of my portfolio works were not neatly arranged, and one of my schemes had been mounted upside down! Argh! Hahaz, but I managed to keep my composure, juz laughing off wateva bad pts. they pointed out to me (a sMILE really goes along way Y^-^Y). So I came out of Room D w/ praises on my lips, in resounding victory. The lecturers even said my designs could be used for T-Shirt designs. WAH! So flattered xia! Hehz... but once again all these would not haf been possible w/o the Help of the Holy Spirit. Hallejuah! The best thing abt it was dat I was one of the 5 pple in my class need not redo their works. Den again, I was a lil' shocked and saddened by the fact dat it has not ended for my frens in MD0505 yet. "Jia You" horz ya'll. Being given a 2nd chance's actually a gd thing - another chance to improve and get an A+!
    Ytd was oso treated to BOD dinner. Um... I would say it was gd and bad in a way. Gd: becuz of the fd. Bad: becuz I came back feelin' ill (maybe I overate...). Well, through my illness, God revealed to me dat under my bed, thr was still those "Passport to Smackdown!" posters I purchased from BK abt a yr. back (those posters had smth like the wrestler posing against a fiery background). So this morning (I was feelin' better) I mustered enough strength to send the posters into the dustbin on the 1st floor, @ the same time being reminded abt turning away God's wrath from me. Hahaz.
    So 2day's the 1st day of my hols alrdy. Managed to spend a longer time fellowshipping w/ God this morning, and I realised I had alot of things to supplicate for. Hehz... probably being more conscious of wats happening arnd me now dat I'm not being pressurized anymore (@ least for the time being). Lolz. Well, pls keep me in prayer cuz I'm gonna fast for my Korea trip nxt wk (I'm not very gd @ goin w/o fd for hrs). And of course, I'll continue keeping many of my bros' and sis' in Christ in prayer (most whom haf been feeling rather down recently).
    One thing I'll definitely be interceding for is for my G12, after a dismal attendance of 5 in the recent gathering. Devon spoke strongly abt havin' genuine believers, and not lukewarm ones, and dat's definitely my desire now. I realised dat my G12 members (many whom r O' Lvl students), despite havin' finsed their prelims on dat day alrdy, many still didn't turn up! One even mentioned dat he had gone to a cybercafe in the late afternoon and was too tired to come. I mean... WATS THE MEANING OF DAT?! The Holy Spirit's been convicting me dat I'm being too lenient w/ my members (of which most haf accepted Christ alrdy), and I'm not goin' to hold back alrdy. I noe I haf no right to say this since in the past I too wasn't dat committed to the youth ministry, but nvr once had I placed such things as LAN GAMING above my church priorities.
    Haiz... a lot of terrible things r goin dwn: being informed of the deaths of 2 pple related to our church breathren (I think the worse part of it was dat they weren't saved) in recent wks; HG5's G12 attendance goin dwn by the wk; pple gettin' depressed all arnd me... wat's the world comin to?
    "Lord, I noe these things muz happen. I noe I shld be concerned, but I shld not worry. God u're comin' soon. Help me to live right w/ u, walking w/ u and nvr letting go. Help me be still and noe u're God. Help me to help others! By your Holy Spirit, set the captives free and bind the powers of darkness! Save souls, O' Lord... but deliever to us GENUINE believers: pple who walk by the Spirit, and not by the flesh. I pray dat I myself will live a life wholly dedicated to u. Gimme the desire to be a Spiritual Nazarithe!"
    EFC's gonna screen Passion of the Christ (for 18 yrs. and above. Stupid censorship board!), and The Gospel of John (for ages below 18. So much for the censorship board... and I heard it may not be screening since the entire show is 3 hrs long), this evening. Gonna pray and intercede now for this event. May many souls fill the House Of God!
    ~Peace out & GB!~

Tohster was left alone on 4:07 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]`World Through<(o)>Your Eyes`


[+]ll=+=+=+=Behind Enemy Lines=+=+=+=ll


[+][[The§Awareness§Protection§Program]]


[+]ROLE>REVERSAL>


[+]Findingll?llPeace


[+]*NØT BEAUTIFUL* (prepare for a shocker)


[+]Another post of my daily life cuz I've got nothing...


[+]×?No Way Out?×


[+]So±CAUGHT±Up


[+]ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com