Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, September 08, 2005 || ROLE>REVERSAL>

    Thnk You ALL for ur prayers. This morning I woke up refreshed and rejuvenated in the Lord.
    God delivered this verse to me this morning during devotion: "For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities; for when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:10). So I finally got a revelation! God was making me feel weak so I could rely on him to be strong. Hahaz, thnx to Josh oso for the (parable?) of the giant cabin rock. Its through suffering that we grow strong in Christ. Hallejuah! Sounds like a paradox huh?
    Ytd was my comm. skills test. A relative easy one (I sought God for first of course), although initially I was lost when I went through the paper. But waddaya noe?! God's grace is truely abounding whenever we put Him 1st. However, as much as battles were won, thr's another to overcome: Studio project was at hand! I was extremely overwhelmed by all the do's and don'ts till I almost cracked! Hahaz... ok a lil' exaggeration thr, but I think its yet another challenge I haf to go thru in order to take another step in faith. Hmmm... continue to pray for me peepz.
    Ytd was oso a special day for our G12 in particular. No. 1: It was Hai Ning's b'day. No. 2: It was Josh's last day @ Hougang 5. Wei Sheng brought up a pretty gd fact dat nite: Josh has been to HG 4, 5, and now goin to 6. Hahaz. Ok lame fact but we hardly notice such things, do we? Well praise God dat He is raising more AND more pple to take on the harvest for Him and sound the trumpet of warning. Josh spoke abt raising up a Nazarite G12, one dat is completely seperated from the world, and I believe it is this passion dat gonna propel him in this new ministry. God will equip u Braddah!
    My teaching last nite had a minor setback (lesson was on: "Shaped For Serving God Prt. 2" abt listening to ur heart for God's calling in ur life), and I'd like to clarify this again - ur gift muz be sanctified b4 u can commit it unto God. Kudos to Devon for even pt'ing dat out, after I mentioned if u like playin' video games u can use it for God's glory. Ack!
    Big Mistake, Sam...
    Hahaz, thnx to Devon oso for comforting me after the teaching, telling me dat I noe abt such a thing, but its juz human in our nature not to bring them up when we get too familliar with them ourselves. I hope I didn't stumble ya'll, Hougang 5? Hehe... I still haf a lot to learn abt being a gd teacher.
    Our songleadin' oso hit a minor setback. Wen Yi's printer ran outta ink, and so we had to write our own songsheet for dat nite, which was really a 1st for most of us. Thnk God dat he looks @ the heart during worship huh? We oso had lotsa fd during fellowship (coupled with the 10 Roti Boys I bought from AMK). Celebrated Hai Ning's b'day w/ 2 cakes (one was a decoy; a ploy set up by Josh). Dats the pt. when every1 suddenly went crazy. Josh had STM (or rather he misplaced the cake-knife), which led to Wei Sheng using the stainless steel one and brandishing it @ almost every1 after he sliced the cake (btw, the cake was an ice-cream cake, and we did not consume it immediately. So u can imagine how creamy it was when Wei Sheng served it). So dat nite, we practically did a lot of crazy stuffs. The only pple dat were calm was Wen Yi and Devon. Hmmm... smtimes I feel they shld let lose a lil'. Well, actually we oso shldn't haf gone TOO crazy esp. when its during G12 time?
    I read Times Mag this morning on the Aftermath of Katrina, the recent hurricane destruction dat swept New Orleans, wiping out homes and leaving half of the black community thr stranded. The seriousness I saw in the situation could be one way God's prompting me not to focus on myself anymore, but rather one the pple out thr who r less fortunate. Pls pray for a swift reovery oso in Medan, whr a recent plane crash occured.
    I hate to say this... but the end is near! We muz start making peace with God! (Not juz referring to myself, but oso to all my bro's and sis' in Christ). Sound the trumpet of warning. Pls pray for the casualties, and dat they and their families will be saved.
    Peace Out and GB!
    ........................................................................................................
    P.S.... CAN U HEAR ME?!

Tohster was left alone on 11:52 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]Findingll?llPeace


[+]*NØT BEAUTIFUL* (prepare for a shocker)


[+]Another post of my daily life cuz I've got nothing...


[+]×?No Way Out?×


[+]So±CAUGHT±Up


[+]ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll


[+]~~~~God, My Complacency Is...


[+]+==BLESSED==+


[+]Where Have You Gone?


[+]Long, Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy... Actually its h...

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com