Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2005 || [[The§Awareness§Protection§Program]]

    2day is the 4th Anniversary of the Sept 11 Terrorist Attacks in America, and a day after my blog's 1st anniversary since its creation in Sept. 10, 2004.
    Now b4 I start this post, I'd like to say sorry if I've stumbled any bro' or sis' in Christ, whether it was through my actions, or through the result of these actions, during this past wk.
    Devon talked to me ytd abt my Pillar video, becuz he sensed the spirit behind it was not right, afterwhich he refered me to David Wlikerson's topic in this bk "Sounding the Trumpet", about 'Devil's Music in God's House'. If u haf realised by now (if u've frequented my blog recently), the 'Bring Me Down' video has this man wearing a Satanic tattoo on his torso. Now, its not dat I didn't realise it in the 1st place, but I seemingly thought it was alrite, since this band is actually a Christian band, and I pressumed they were denouncing the Devil in the Name of Jesus. Now David Wilkerson discusses about this in his bk, refering to 2 Corinthians 11: 11-18, and this is how it goes:
    "And why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! And what I do I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. I repeat, let no one think me foolish; but even if you do, accept me as a fool, so that I too may boast a little. (What I am saying I say not with the Lord's authority but as a fool, in this boastful confidence; since many boast of worldly things, I too will boast.)"
    Its strange though... cuz I've juz finsed readin' @ 2 Corinthians for my daily devotion... and yet I FAILED to discover the application of these verses to smth personal - my blog.
    Den again, I Praise God for revealing this to me through Devon! If not for this, I'd probably be stumbling more pple! Hahaz, well I'm replacing the current video w/ smth else now. Pls forgive me if I've truly stumbled anyone as a Christian.
    Reflecting on the past wk, I feel dat I've let God down. A G12 member recently mentioned dat I've stumbled her in my teaching; den a bro' in Christ recently told me off for discussing about a worldly game; and now this video thing. All in all, u may think it doesn't sound dat bad. After all. we're all human... aren't we? If dats so, wats the diff between a God-fearing Christian and an average human? Its the very reason why I'm worried about my spiritual life now.
    However, Praise God I've finally found one of the answers to 'loving God, and not juz loving wat he does for us'. Dat ans is to let the joy of the Lord be ur strength! Alas, trust the Holy Spirit to use such a basic concept to convict me even in today's service, but how true it is to do so. Pastor Chui preached abt 'The Eternal God & The Mortal Man' in 2day's service, and it was kinda like a Revelations sorta preaching, but Scripture verse from Psalms 90. We muz truly turn back to God, and turn His wrath away from us, even in these last days, with recent events i.e. Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, Tsunami, HURRICANES! Etc. I need not elaborate... but if u've not been walking in obedience to God, den its abt time u did.
    Thank God I oso finally found peace in him 2day. A 2ble victory u may term it hahaz!
    Ok, my life sounds very gloomy, but my wk has oso be an interesting one though. Well, @ least it was interesting toward the wkend. First, I ran into an old classmate from my pri. sch ytd, while I was @ AMK Library doin' some research, and amazingly we were abe to haf a cuppa-and-chat for like an hr b4 I had to rush off to buy my 1st Christian tee from Funky B's, along w/ Josh, Wen Yi, and Jovin. I assumed dat Funky B's had really large, American sized shirts since they were imported from the U.S. Much to our surprise, we had gals-tees sizing up to only dat of a dinner bip! Sounds like toddler's clothings... but seriously, they were small! Bought a few shirts for ourselves and for other pple, den rushed down to Yishun for Community Outreach in the midst of a shower (but thankfully, it stopped when we reached our desintation). Now here comes the catch... this voice inside me from the onstart kept tellin' me not to play w/ the rest of the guys, but to do serious outreach today. So I went along with Pastor Que Beng to do juz dat, and we bumped into quite a no. of genuine pple (I would say) who wanted to come down for our F4 barbecue (not the Taiwanese band, but 'Family Faith, Food and Fun Nite'). Now another interesting thing dat happened: Pastor and I came back from outreach and we kinda like met up w/ the gals who oso did outreach in the blks, and they were talkin' abt these 4 kids dat they tried to reach out too. Coincidentially, we had reached out to this group of kids b4 the gals did, and the ladies went like: 'O! So u're the uncles they were talkin' abt!'
    *Blank Stare*
    So later we had this kid who came from behind while chasing a soccer ball and accidentally knocked into Evelyn. The apology went like this: 'Sorry, Auntie.'
    *Big Grinn*
    Hahaz - I'm so bad. Still, Praise God we have contacts woot!
    Yet another interesting, or rather quirky, thing happened later. While on the way to fellowship after Outreach, me and Wei Hoong were talkin' abt Counter-Strike when this guy came from behind us, askin' us how long we had been playin' CS, and den tellin' us he was a noob @ it, askin' us whether we could spare some time in teaching him the do's and the don'ts (the worse prt. was dat he said it rather openly). So I was like: 'Um, Wei Hoong... let's catch-up w/ the others in front shall we?' So dats another eccentric human on the face of the Earth for ya. Hmmm...
    2day, I was talkin' to Jia Min on the way to the same place whr we had our fellowship ytd (ALONG w/ my other church frens), and we saw a myna who looked as if it had a bird flu (probably sneezed all its feathers off from its head). A bald myna. Quirky.
    God nvr fails to brighten ur day in ur blues.
    So now I muz seek peace w/ my Bros' and Sis' in Christ now... the nxt step to takin' another step in my faith. Continue to keep me in prayer ya'll! To be AWARE with a heart of wisdom.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 6:26 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]ROLE>REVERSAL>


[+]Findingll?llPeace


[+]*NØT BEAUTIFUL* (prepare for a shocker)


[+]Another post of my daily life cuz I've got nothing...


[+]×?No Way Out?×


[+]So±CAUGHT±Up


[+]ll^*^GLoRy-DeFinED^*^ll


[+]~~~~God, My Complacency Is...


[+]+==BLESSED==+


[+]Where Have You Gone?

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com