Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, December 08, 2005 || ~Faithful~no~Monotony~

    Its summary time! Hope you dun mind the mundane yappings again but here it goes (dun wry I'll start from whr I can recall):
    Saturday: Woke up late. Went for outreach, got a no. of contacts (PTL!), played some b.ball (got totally owned), and went to fellowship w/ Midori, Bernice and Kenneth. Came back home to set up Christmas tree w/ my mum only to find out dat the main lighting for the tree wasn't working. O well... one day passes by w/o much work done. Prayed for complete healing from my sore throat.
    Sunday: Ron Bueno took to the pulpit w/ a refreshing sermon on the Joy of winning souls, which is a very timely msg since tis' the season to be JOLLY. *Ahem*... rite. I didn't really feel the impact of his preaching, but thank God i felt His wonderful presence dat drove me to renew my commitment in winning souls for Christ! V. essential. Ate lunch w/ Devon and gang. Went home. Slept. Ate dinner. Did homework. Slept.
    Monday: God healed me! Hallelujah! Thank God for the recovery becuz I had a 3 hr drawing lesson starting from 8 a.m. The only comments I received throughout the entire session though were juz: "Need more practice." Arghhh! Went down to House of Costumes with RC MTV gang, whr we had total identity crisis for 2 or 3 hrs, trying on every costume we could grab our hands on. We ended doin' the Chicken Dance in bird costumes. Super crazy time... which resulted in Josh losing his specs (thnx to me cuz I was entrusted to tc of it). Gd thing he didn't flare up, even after we searched to no avail. Went home and subsequently had to rush out again w/ my family to my aunt's hse o pray for her; and pls keep her in prayer cuz shez contracted colon cancer ever since last yr, but new test results show dat she may haf to be subjected to kemotherapy again, the last time being several months ago. Prayed so strongly for her salvation, and I thnk God she was really touched (she was tearing like nvr b4). Fetched my sis back from sch (she had gone for a Thai trip and now has returned to SG), and finally, she personally got me a present after so many yrs. Yep... a pair of baggy Billabong shorts, so baggy i had to tie its safety string around my waist lest it accidentally dropped. But I'm truly grateful dat my sis' actually rmb'd me. Thnx hor! God richly bless you!^^Y
    Tues: Took a 3D modelling test whr every1 was prepared to fail and retake it nxt wk. Spent half the time chatting on MSN Msger during Digi. Imagery lesson, informing pple abt nxt day's MTV rehersal. Came evening when my mum, after several yrs, finally got back to telling my sis' and I bed time stories...
    Ok juz jking... she taught us the Parables of Jesus, topic being on the 10 Virgins and the Bridegroom. It talks alot abt havin' a character reserve to be prepared for Christ's second coming. Had a breakthrough in prayer whr I prayed so fervantly for my G12 (can't rmb exactly how long), and for the 1st time, felt the presence of the Holy Spirit descend upon my room. Really wonderful to come b4 the King of Kings an the Lord of Lords, and thank God for the spiritual propensity to supplicate.
    Wed: The 2 lectures scheduled during this day was short, so managed to rush down for rehersal on time. Got try out the dance moves, which totally cracked the gang up, but coordination still lacking. Kudos to Wei Hoong and Josh for deriving the moves which was juz so 80s'. Sad thing was, every1 was kinda lethargic. Josh was K.O'd after practice (thankfully he wasn't assigned to teach dat evening), and I was O.K. enough to @ least teach the lesson to G12, once again by the grace of God. Speaking abt G12... WE FINALLY HIT 12 SOULS IN ATTENDANCE! HALLELUJAH! James 5:16 rox. And thnx to those who made it happen. God richly bless ya'll.
    Today: Was super-panicky after I learnt dat the com I had stored my animation slides in could not access the assignment drive; and I had to hand it up by 6 p.m.! So I literally ZIPPed around campus looking for frens who potentially had a ZIP disk I could borrow. Eventually, I had to waste $16 on one @ the college bkstore. Moral of the story: always haf a back up (in this case, haf it loaded into another com ). Really had to ask God to prepare my heart as I headed down to church for Konquerors, cuz I was totally beat. PTL God didn't short-change the pple 2day, w/ a msg focusing on how we perceive God in our lives: whether as One who's far away (bad), or One who runs toward us when we seek Him (gd). A msg which truly spoke to me to end this yr. on a gd note in every aspect possible, esp. w/ God.
    I've tried my best to exclude the monotony in this post, and somehow, after seeing God's blessings during this wk, I still feel rather low in spirits. For some reason I've been extremely lethargic so far this wk. In fact, it seems every1 is. However, I know God is faithful. From my perspective (and I say this for myself too), we need to focus not on the things dat go wrong in our life, but on the things God has blessed us w/, and believe dat He can turn every undesirable situtation around if we juz learn to commit it unto Him.
    Forgive me for my seemingly neverending post. Hopefully the next time I blog, my thoughts wun be dat long-winded (if u're readin this, I take my hat off for u... and urge u not to stone me in return). Hahaz!
    "Father, times may haf changed, but You are the same ytd, 2day and forever. In this modern society, rest seems to be the last thing on our minds, but I thank You for Your yoke dat is easy, and Your burden which is light, and we can always run to you whenever we're weary. All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us, and I claim dat in faith. With dat, help us to see Your goodness when rest finally is bestowed upon us, forgetting our troubles, and then can we truly proclaim 'Hallelujah' unto You who hath been faithful."
    Peace out and GB.

Tohster was left alone on 11:57 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]Remember¿?to¿? Remember


[+][Jeremy Camp] - I'll Take You Back


[+]~ReTurNeth~


[+][Casting Crowns] - Praise You In This Storm


[+]//Before I Go


[+]@@@PHEW@@@


[+]`World Through<(o)>Your Eyes`


[+]ll=+=+=+=Behind Enemy Lines=+=+=+=ll


[+][[The§Awareness§Protection§Program]]


[+]ROLE>REVERSAL>

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com