Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 || =Challenged=&=Blessed=

    Happy New Year every1!
    The new year has opened for me w/ many tests set by God, primarily tests on integrity.
    Thank God for Pastor Lim's sermon on Sunday abt renewing our minds and visions for the new year, a msg taken directly off from 'The 4th Dimension', and it was a definite reminder not just on the lessons I've gained from reading that book, but also... that I've been slacked in reading the book. Hahaz. It seems every1 is reading it now: Josh, Dixon... even Ken. Eek!... Better get dwn to studying it again.
    My integrity was put to the test immediately on Mon' afternoon while I was doin' my Digi. Imagery assignment. I knew deep in my heart that I had not taken any camera photos, and having to do a write-up on the various sources I used to create my designs, I was tempted to fake some extracted images from the internet and label them as my own. You see, I was tempted to do that cuz the assignment required us to utilize images from various devices to design an image on a star idol (it was alrdy wrong to do such a poster in the 1st place), and one pic. has to come from our digi-cams taken ON OUR OWN. Thankfully, Walter conversed w/ me on MSN Msger, and we were both in the same predicament: whether or not to compromise on our integrity. Eventually, I got so frustrated w/ it that I went to seek God, and He brought out this verse out so clearly so me: 'Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men. (Ep 6:7)' That really humbled me, and I took to being honest in my write-up, despite knowing I'll get penalised, but ultimately Glory be to God. At least I kept my testimony b4 Him.
    2day was another testing: my animation test. A test I hardly studied for. When the paper reached my hands, I was given once again a choice to compromise or to stand up for wat's rite, as 2 of my classmates sat beside me. Yep... I was obviously being tempted to copy, although I was sitting in the middle of row of the lecture hall. Thnk God for his leading, cuz I eventually finsed the test w/o copying any of my classmates' work. PTL. Well, let's hope my results do turn out well, but even if they dun, its God who muz get the Glory still.
    My class is gng to get a class jersey incoporated w/ a devil's logo in front, and I've made my mind up - not gng to purchase it.
    Hallejuah!
    I've really been challenged this wk to make radical changes in my Godly pursuits, smth which I had asked God to help me with, come this new yr, seeing that many other bros' and sis' in Christ oso wanna take a turn for greater Godly jealousy, and the church giving a revamp to its youth programme. Really blessed by the fact that His grace is sufficient enough for me (and for many who are being tested out thr), and that more and more rhema's comin' to me from His Word daily. Juz ytd nite, I was taken (somehow) to this website to play a game. I was oblivious to the game's nature, and eventually, after finsing the game, this grisly pic. of a freak popped out on my screen. I held back from hollering, since it was alrdy 11p.m. at the time I viewed it. I took some water to calm myself dwn, but that demonic face kept appearing in my mind thereafter (I've gotten such nonsense b4 and the same thing always happens to me). I prayed so hard at my computer dat I started trembling and my mum thought I had fits. Hahaz. Thank God he reminded me of wat Pastor Marion said in her sermon: 'There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)' Dat nite I manage to sleep peacefully thnx to His Word once again!
    Thnk God the injury on my elbow's healing, and still is, but the concern now is my elbow joint whether it has been knocked out of place cuz the bone's hurting more than ever. And, due to lack of my left arm usage, my left shoulder has gone stiff as well. Miraculously still managed to commit to the Chingay project this wk (and we finally got tix to the event. Woot!). Pls continue to keep me in prayer for complete healing now. Other than that pesky ailment, everything went well this wk, maybe becuz God needs me to pray for other pple who are in need, and to help them out. Can't expect a crippled man to help another. Hope God lifts up their spirits this wk.
    "Thank You God for helping me kickstart my New Year on a gd note. Your grace truly is sufficient enough for us! Pls make it known to those who r being tested, suffering and losing perseverance this wk. Lift their spirits up and meet their needs that they may noe dat You r still God and You r, and always will, be in control. In Jesus' name... Amen."
    Managed to hook onto this Christian hip-hop internet radio juz ytd (www.beatmart.com). Finally... a genre of music which I like. Hip-hop and R&B has always been my preferred type of music. So Thnk God for filling my innate musical needs. LOL. Will be sharin' later @ G12. May God's wisdom be w/ me once again. Woot! (And praying hard for thr to be 12 souls in attendance.)
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 4:02 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]...A Wk's Retirement...


[+]**~*~>[Merry Christmas]<~*~**:Happy B'day - JESUS!!


[+]Entering>>The>>Promised>>?Rest?


[+]-!!Give Us Boldness!!-


[+]**Thanksgiving** - To God be the Glory


[+]~Faithful~no~Monotony~


[+]Remember¿?to¿? Remember


[+][Jeremy Camp] - I'll Take You Back


[+]~ReTurNeth~


[+][Casting Crowns] - Praise You In This Storm

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com