Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2006 || --cricket-post--

    It's 2.05 a.m. in the morning alrdy... and wha... o yeah...
    I was busily creating a CD-cover using Maya 7 juz a while ago, now chowing down on some fruit crunch. So much for a nite-snack.
    Hopefully my parents r sound aslp @ this pt... hehz.
    Ok 2day's svc didn't really haf a sermon behind it, but it was kinda like a presentation from JECPP(Jireh Evangel Church Planting in Philippines) pple to encourage us for missions once again. Yeah, some feel it's a nag, but how necessary it is to be constantly reminded abt it. Isn't God our Heavenly Father after all? And fathers do nag. Hahaz. It's great to see though wat an amazing work God has done through our church (I was greatly challenged by the testimony of the empty jail cells of Rev. Rosemarie), and all glory be to God; and I'm sure Pastor Lim's very grateful abt it, since he has sacrificed so much to God so as to see this explosion of evagelism throughout the land, despite much social unrest stirring in the country.
    PTL! 500 churches by 2010!
    Seriously, it's time to get my butt off the laurels and start doin' some serious outreach. Dwindling attendance of the G12 ever since the day several of the members backslided has really gotten on my nerves. I'm believing Devon's contacts, Alnin, Junlong, and Xi Quan will be able to make it this Wed, esp. since I'm gng to start fasting much longer from tmr onwards.
    'God, I'M ASKING YOU FOR A MIRACLE!"
    Ok, I musn't give in to my flesh, but 2day was really, physically exhausting for me as I had to do so many things and neglected seeking the face of God. Hope ya'll haf read the recent post, and I myself am greatly challenged. Dun keep looking @ me like some self-righteous guy. I nail it hard, but I'm still human and I'm prone to falls. It's God who nvr fails to pick me up time and again when dat happens.
    Thank God for the speedy recovery of Hwee Min who's now back on her feet (no pun intended). Pls continue to pray for my aunty, Jennifer's(my cousin, dat is) mum, dat her colon cancer will really be healed completely and dat the Holy Spirit will really minister to her to accept Christ.
    Juz fins my cereal, and last song of the day's Heaven by Salvador... yeah, u noe... the song that keeps askin: "How far is heaven?" Gosh!
    I'm really juz gibberishing - if thr's such a term.
    Off the internet radio... off to shower... off to prayer closet (none other than my bedroom)... off to cloud 9.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 2:07 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT oNe


[+]!WAT GREAT DISTRESS!


[+]‡Cultist‡?


[+]+'Epistolic' Faith+


[+]---^mY VaLenTInE^---


[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*


[+]URGENT!: (Read This for Clarification)


[+]§§The§§Gates§§Of§§Hell§§Shall§§Not§§Prevail§§


[+]Blessing§ to Burden§

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com