Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 || ‡Cultist‡?

    Honestly speaking, I was too harsh in the previous post.
    My recent hearings of a sermon on cultist pple really got me to reflect if I'm really speaking abt God's righteousness or mine.
    The thing is... I almost crossed the line of discrediting God from His due glory.
    I feel the need to clarify this and ask for ur forgiveness; if any1 has, as a result of this, been truly stumbled, I apologize. Like wat Paul has mentioned in 2 Cor. 13:10, I've been given the authority of building pple up, not tearing them down.
    Pls warn me the nxt time I do approach the edge of the cliff of falling over into being occult myself. If not for God' grace, I'd probably continue rapping in this manner.

    Now whr do I begin?
    Sunday svc was great. World Missions: it doesn't cease until WE cease. Hahaz, that's probably the only pt. I can take home w/ me dat day. I'm glad dat wat our church is doin is fueling mission work in various countries, but Pastor Marion did bring out dat although one day the giving will come to an end, our mission to evangelise and impact is continual. I really think dat in the past few days, the emphasis the church has placed on soul-winning is gd. We not need a revival in dat area. I think it couldn't be expressed any more vivdly like wat our current series, Unashamed, has done, and thank God for Pastor Dale's foresight, and his recent sermon on finding and feeding sheep.
    Reminds me of a scripture Devon pointed out to me last yr. while I was still fresh in ministry: 'The lazy man does not roast his game, but the diligent man prizes his possessions.' (Proverbs 12:27).
    Ytd was the 1st round of Studio Project II, but it's kicked off on a rather slacked note. I discovered smth more threatening than dat. I'm starting to believe the enemy is rising up w/ all hell to combat my faith. Maybe it's God's judgement upon me for being self-righteous? Hahaz. However, as I face spiritual warfare, I'm always reminded of wat James said in James 1:2, dat we shld consider all trials and tribulations as pure joy, as the testing of faith will make us perfect, not lacking in anyth. I oso like to view it as God' preparation for me heavenward.
    My personal devotion ytd for me gave me rhema abt smth God was to impress upon my heart to do, and comes from Judges 1-2. It was after the death of a great leader, Joshua, who lead Israel to drive out all the Canaanites, and the pple of Israel were asked to claim the rest of the land dat were still inhabitated by the remaining pagans. However, they failed to do so, instead forcing some of them into labour as the Israelites grew stronger. God wasn't plsed, having commanded them to drive out ALL of them, and as a result wat Moses warned abt came to pass: they became thorns in the eyes of the Israelites, leading them astray and causing their hearts to turn away from God. They were oppressed for many yrs. to come until the reign of King Saul was inducted.
    Now how many of us are still suppressing our past flesh desires (like the Israelites suppressing the Canaanites through forced labour to them), instead of driving them out completely, as the Lord haf commanded? Let's ask the Holy Spirit to search our hearts (dat means mine as well), and check if thr's anyth dat's still left us dat sets God's hand against us, causing us to be oppressed. Some of you may alrdy be experiencing the wrath of God as result of not driving out completely all things dat are evil in his sight dat still reside in your heart, even the slightest of the worldly desires. I noe I haf some. Wateva it is, Let go, Let God, Let's Go! Drive out the Canaanites in ur heart, and ask God for the strength, cuz it was God dat gave Israel the strength to accomplish their many victories over them.
    Hope this post has blessed you.
    "O Lord, search our hearts, and weed out every worldly, fleshly desire dat clings onto it. Help us to drive out every indignation, even the slightest one, out of the land of which u've given us rest - dat's in our hearts. On dat v. day when we've accepted You as our Lord and Saviour, Your peace has since settled in thr. Help us, thus, to do battle w/ the evil dat's in our hearts, so we can truly find the rest of which You've promised us. Prod us in action, and help us not to linger arnd. Even if it's difficult, God we will ask You for strength, and surely when we thirst for righteousness, you will fill us (Matt 5:6)! In Jesus' name I pray... Amen!"
    Studio Project continues w/ it's 2nd day today, and so does fasting (8th Day).
    Peace out GB!

Tohster was left alone on 11:25 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]+'Epistolic' Faith+


[+]---^mY VaLenTInE^---


[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*


[+]URGENT!: (Read This for Clarification)


[+]§§The§§Gates§§Of§§Hell§§Shall§§Not§§Prevail§§


[+]Blessing§ to Burden§


[+]..SaDNeSs...


[+]**Thanksgiving** - That's my DAD


[+]=Challenged=&=Blessed=

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com