Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2006 || +'Epistolic' Faith+

    I mean it literally. I've to get it off my chest if not day and nite it'll be buggin' me!
    Lemme repent 1st of my sins, even of that 5% which is evil.
    ... ...
    From now on, I'm either gng to be personal or I'm gng to be epistolic (1st Cor 13:10). Why?
    I'll tell u why (my personal reasons)... and may God be a witness to this.
    Through the many times I've tried to turn pple away from their sin, all I get reciprocated w/ is, "I feel stumbled...", "Dun tell me wat to do...", "Wat makes u think U'RE any better...", "Aren't u being too POSSESIVE?" Even when I'm I approach the situation amicably, this is wat I get back. It's a like tight slap in the face sometimes. It's like I've laboured in vain (but I noe my reawrd is w/ God).
    Listen... I've not been called to baptize, but to preach the gospel (1 Cor 1:17). Why shld I let pple who haf heard the gospel more than once hear it over and over again, when thr are pple who haven't even heard it once?! I'm gng to leave the role of sanctification to the Holy Spirit. Then again... how can u get baptised by the Holy Spirit (and I'm speaking to those who are living like He's NEVER comin, and yet keep asking us to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit to fall upon u... u noe who u are), if ya'll are living like the world lives? Living in apathy toward, and i dare say, in enemnity w/, God (James 4:4)?
    'Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.' (Matt 7:21)
    I love my bros' and sis' in Christ, even if u wanna pursue your FLESH, and feed it constantly. Even if I've to force myself to do it, I will. If I dun haf love, I'm nothing and ya'll shldnt hear me (1 Cor 13:1-3). In fact, u shld close ur browser immediately if u fell wat I'm saying is not of love.
    Btw, I'm saying this out of love, not out of condemnation... cuz some of u see it as the latter.
    I was once @ the place of apathy too, I admit. Even @ dat pt. of time when I was reaching out to Josh, I lived like 1 of the heathen. It was not until I got inducted into ministry, heard of David Wilkerson's 'Great Final Separation', and attended the CGI International conference was I absolutely convicted. God is still convicting, cuz its not as if I nvr sin, but I noe I keep my eyes on the prize which God has called me heavenward in Christ, whether through His chastisement or not... and Thnk God for his chasetisement, becuz He only disciplines those He loves(Prov. 3:12).
    The thing is some of u haf heard the conviction of the Holy Spirit repeatedly to separate urselves, yet u shun.
    I'm a spiritual Nazarithe, and still learning. Yes, I do go crazy @ times, but I keep myself in check, to 'walk circumspectly, not as fools...'(Eph 5:15), like last nite while I was on the MRT (those who were thr shld noe it).
    Btw, thnk ya'll(Josh, Wen Yi, Weisheng, Walter, Charlotte, Dixon, Devon, Aunty Candy and Jenn, Ken, Alan, Karen, Jia Min) so much for the mini-celebration last nite... really appreciate it.
    As such, the nxt time I wanna tell ya'll pple, I will either address it here, or personally face-to-face. I'll try not to address it here, since of of u may start labelling me otherwise.
    I'm 18. Gd ol' 18. I've officially reached my prime, and I hope it'll be gd to glorify God.
    Thnk ya'll for ur presents (once again Josh, Devon, Wen Yi, Jia Min, Jovin, Aunty Candy), greetings, celebrations (i.e. through G12, after HOF, family) etc. I will really rmb this yr's b'day as being one of the best so far.
    5th day of fasting after gorging on so much fd last nite... heh hehz... even after the celebration. God gimme strength. Motivated to fast for: family, ailing aunty, G12, Yishun community.
    Peace out & GB!

Tohster was left alone on 11:43 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]---^mY VaLenTInE^---


[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*


[+]URGENT!: (Read This for Clarification)


[+]§§The§§Gates§§Of§§Hell§§Shall§§Not§§Prevail§§


[+]Blessing§ to Burden§


[+]..SaDNeSs...


[+]**Thanksgiving** - That's my DAD


[+]=Challenged=&=Blessed=


[+]...A Wk's Retirement...

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com