Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, February 13, 2006 || ---^mY VaLenTInE^---

    Come tmr will be Valentine's Day... and thank God I can spend it w/ some1.
    No, it's not.
    I noe probably thought smthing like, 'yeah this guy's probably one of the few dat's gonna haf a gd time w/ a gd date tmr nite.' I'm talking abt spending time w/ God!
    Yes, Him. Cuz I'm part of the bride of Christ... Hahaz. And He's comin' back soon.
    PTL! God IS love.
    Recent Sat was the SPB finals, and I played like nvr b4. Shouted like nvr b4! Hahaz... but felt dat I could haf performed better. Anyway, I prayed for God' will to be done, and although thr were @ times during the match I bit my nails (it was a close fight), we eventually won. Hallejuah! Blue Marlins did put up a gd fight, I muz say. Three cheers for them! Went home for dinner w/ my family, and decided to head dwn to SSC (as usual). Along the way, Esther felt totally giddy much thanks to her recent recovery from fever and a persisting throat infection. Prayed for her and really asked God to gif me total faith for her healing. I didn't receive dat total faith, but He did heal her (of her giddiness) eventually when dinner was served. Spent time doin' my Storyboarding sketchbk in the cozy library (wat a relaxing time it was), b4 learning my mum had gastric pain, the ones which I used to get. Prayed for healing once again, and when we drove home, again the Lord manifested, and she was healed!
    So many victories in juz one day! Glory be to God foreva & eva!
    I was excited for Sunday's svc, and although the sermon ministered smth abt purpose in the body of Christ, it didn't really speak to me. However, I believe God was reminding me of how ea. and every single one of us ought to play our part in the body of Christ, and MAXIMISE OUR POTENTIAL in serving Him in where He has placed us. Even as church members w/o a ministry, we've all been called to support the church in anyway we can. I really got me down to reviewing how much attention I've payed to my G12 follow up in recent wks. Time to get dwn to communing more w/ my members.
    O, b4 I forget... Wei Hoong's finally returned to Christ! Hahaz. Thank God for the Holy Spirit's conviction upon him in drawing him back. Will continue to work in bringing back other backsliden pple to Hougang 5.
    God gave me some powerful Rhema ytd, after I left for home, while the others went to discuss abt worldliness dat's plaguing our frens. I refered to (in order of how the Spirit led me) Gal 6, 1 Cor 2:14-16, and 2 Cor 13. I think these verses speak a lot abt being a watchman, and why some can be so still so involved in worldly activities despite the frequent warnings to abstain. If you dun understand wat I'm sayin', I encourage ya'll to scrutinize every wd dats in these scriptures, and not juz merely read through em'. Let the Word of God speak for itself.
    Now I noe some of ya'll haf been driven by circumstances, and some even more so after the recent release of the O' Lvl results, and you say u juz can't take it anymore, and fall back into heathen activities. God has not passed you by.
    Carter Conlon - 'Getting to the Other Side of Your Storm'.
    'Lord, I come to you in prayer to ask for your enlightenment on your pple. You grieve when You see Your sons and daughters turn away from You, shun You, and instead of turning to You for comfort, turn to the world and it's pleasures. You noe well O Lord, dat as Christians are not to be driven by circumstances. We are Your children, and we noe the only source we can ever get permanent, everlasting peace, is from You and You alone. Help us to submit our will, our plans, our everything unto; to deny ourselves and take up the cross - the bloodstained cross! Your Word says: 'How shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation?'(Heb 2:3). Restore unto every1 of us the joy of thy salvation! Help your children to see dat the only way they can EVER get to the other side of the storm is by relying on You and You alone. As much as their sins haf been crucified on the cross, help them to crucify their flesh and desires as well(Gal5:24). They will not tell the storm how big it is, but they'll the storm how big their God is. Help them to commit everything unto you in thanksgiving, you will give them 'the peace dat passes all understanding'(Phil 4:6). God, I Thank You for the demonstration of Thy Spirit and Thy Power during these past few days in my life. Now let the same thing happen to your ppl, dat they may see dat thr's no other name like the name of Jesus in all of the earth! In Christ's name I pray... Amen.'
    It is impossible to overcome your storms by relying on man, becuz they are bound to fail you!
    Why not juz trust in the Lord Almighty?
    God bless those who will be dating tmr. To my bros and sis in Christ, may you rmb your first love, which is Jesus himself.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 3:33 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*


[+]URGENT!: (Read This for Clarification)


[+]§§The§§Gates§§Of§§Hell§§Shall§§Not§§Prevail§§


[+]Blessing§ to Burden§


[+]..SaDNeSs...


[+]**Thanksgiving** - That's my DAD


[+]=Challenged=&=Blessed=


[+]...A Wk's Retirement...


[+]**~*~>[Merry Christmas]<~*~**:Happy B'day - JESUS!!

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com