Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 04, 2006 || +.God Is So Good.+

    Once again, my title speaks for itself.
    Many of my prayers were ans'd this wk, though I really need to keep watch over my spiritual self.
    I recently went to visit my aunt who's in SGH receiving kemotherapy(wrong speeling?) for her colon cancer. Boy, I've nvr seen her in such a terrible state. She told us how trying it is for her to live out her days w/ this ailment; worst of all, they put her in a class C open ward, and when I went thr, the atmosphere was so depressing; thr were many other inpatients suffering, so much so dat I really pitied them. God did show me a glimmer of hope yet, cuz my aunt actually told me she wanted to accept Christ, but her heart wasn't ready to receive Him, cuz her mind had been so indoctrinated w/ Buddhist teachings dat it will take time for her to loose it.
    Praise God.
    Nevertheless, I've gotta be persistent in praying for her, and hope ya'll who haf been visiting my blog will oso keep her in ur prayers. God is Good.
    God's grace nvr ceases to amaze me. I'm alrdy finishing my Studio Project 2 animation, and shld be able to start shooting it on Mon. Hopefully thr wil be enough conmputers for both me and my classmates to begin their captures as well. Btw, haf I ever told u how primitive our animation studio coms are? The DMDC has been using them for like 8 yrs and counting alrdy! Gosh! Hopefully when the new batch of students come in, they'll be more sensitive to perform some form of maintenance. It's not as if we didn't give them feedbback at all.
    Last nite: Planet Safari. Rev. Ranwell Mwenisongole: came, saw, conquered by the anoinitng of the Holy Spirit. Such power-packed preaching, and it's really God's answer to our(prayer warriors) prayer, as he touched on God pouring out His spirit on all flesh, and on the Pentecost dat can happen even now! Hallelujah. Dat's wat we've always been travailing in prayer abt. Thank God, He is sending pple to minister, and tell the church to yearn more and more of the Holy Spirit!
    I'm really challenged. We muz seek ye first the kingdom of God! Thank God thr's outreach today, cuz I cannot ta-han anymore. I muz win souls! I came to realize though, dat nothing muz replace seeking the face of God, not even soul-winning. Like the recent G12 lesson mentions: " When we want to haf a passion for the lost we muz first haf a passion for God." How true!
    I'm learning more and more abt this as the days go by. I reached home late last nite cuz Josh brought me and Walt to celebrate Nicholas'(my ex-classmate) b'day, after the church event ended, w/ the intention of reaching out to him. End up, we played pool and Golf Mania (at White Tangerine Cafe) instead of speaking anyth abt Christ to him, although we did mention among ourselves the need to win-souls etc. I was alrdy telling Josh abt wat I felt I shld do, dat I was to go back home and seek God instead. Morevoer, I had to send my sister home. I dun think I even made a promise to be thr. I simply mentioned I can make it, if my parents allowed (which they did). Anyway, fact of the matter is I went home, took my Vit. C pills, and went to slp, cuz my eyes were really heavy. Waddaya noe, I woke up this morning w/ heaviness in my heart instead. Wow, the rebuke of the Lord is w/ such imapct! I knew I was wrong to haf gone for this outreach thing in the first place, and yet negelct God in the end.
    Sometimes, I really wonder whom I truly fear: God or man himself.
    "God, You are the Author and Finisher of my faith, not man! Help me to fear You! I haf set my heart to seek Your face like nvr b4. I'm only under Your spirtual authority, to which all other things are only helps. Thank you for Charles G. Finney, a man w/ a firey passion for the things of God. Thank you for speaking to me through his sermon. Though it's hard teaching, this IS sound doctrine. Help me to hide Your Word in my heart dat I may not sin against You, and make it marrow to my bones. Make it a part of my daily lifestyle, dat from the rising of the sun to it's going down, I will seek Your kingdom first. Thank You for answering my prayers, though sometimes I feel unworthy at all to receive any just reward. Then again, we are human, and not 100% of the time we'll be focused on You. It is by Your grace and mercies dat we live everyday under Your unction and love. Continue to sanctify this vessel of Yours, dat I may be under your authority, only your authority! In Jesus' name I pray... Amen."
    Peace out and GB.

Tohster was left alone on 11:09 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]The GREAT Business of Life - ParT TwO.


[+]--cricket-post--


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT oNe


[+]!WAT GREAT DISTRESS!


[+]‡Cultist‡?


[+]+'Epistolic' Faith+


[+]---^mY VaLenTInE^---


[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*


[+]URGENT!: (Read This for Clarification)

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com