Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, March 23, 2006 || `§oUL§eaRcHin`

    Awesome!
    Wat a 'prayer chalet' it was. I manage to meditate upon my soul for the past few days, and the peepz really got together, united in one body and one spirit to seek the face of God.
    Hallelujah!
    Kinda like the times of Acts, except we didn't spend 5 days in any upper room. Hahaz.
    I realized dat thr is much to accomplish in my own spiritual life, after reflecting upon my soul these past few days. Moreover, it's not easy yearning to become more Christ-like, and by the grace of God, someday I'm gng to achieve it. I still cling on to some forms of worldliness; my character has DEFINITELY much to change.
    If thr was only one thing I wanted to repent of, strongly, it was in the area of soul-winning. Personally, I felt dat I haf been slacking off in regards to reaching out to the ppl around me, and during prayer I totally broke down. Thinking abt my aunty, the backsliden ppl, and many of the unsaved frens dat I noe of, but haf yet to speak to them anything abt Jesus.
    PTL! The Holy Spirit surprised us in the midst of all dat prayer, and I believe it's the first time I heard Weisheng pray w/ so much anointing. Although nothing was revealed to us, I believe it was strength dat was bestowed upon us, and a renewal of our commitment to the Great Comission, w/ the help of the Holy Ghost.
    U may think it's pretty boring havin' a chalet w/ juz prayer and fellowship for over a course of 2 days.
    On the contrary, it's always the best to haf nothing but communion w/ God and the frens who love the Lord. I've come to realize dat juz by experiencing it this once.
    Glory be to God.
    Ytd's G12: 6 ppl again. It's greater sign. More muz me done for the kingdom of God, esp. on my part. May we all haf a passion for God!
    And I'll be travailing upon dat in prayer for as long as I can in the next few days.
    *Still feeling fatigued*
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:02 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]+The COST of Sanctification+ | .WAIT.


[+].WAIT.


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT ThRee


[+]^Seeking^the^Face^of^God^


[+]+.God Is So Good.+


[+]The GREAT Business of Life - ParT TwO.


[+]--cricket-post--


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT oNe


[+]!WAT GREAT DISTRESS!


[+]‡Cultist‡?

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com