Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 11, 2006 || ^Seeking^the^Face^of^God^

    I find education a SNARE! Shld haf considered dat long ago.
    Studio Project's finally over... by my soul was neglected.
    I've juz gotten out of my prayer closet, and oh how God dealt with my spirit. So many things to yield to him, and yet so difficult to commit to prayer. I can't stand it! How Studio Project has stolen my time away from God!
    Thank God His voice isn't a voice of condemnation.
    I rmb wat Josh once told me abt Keith Green, and I was reminded abt it today while we were walking to sch today.
    This happened after Green was saved, and one day he woke up, feeling somehow smth was not rite. Pent up with much unrest, he approached a church counsellor one day, and asked her wat was the root of the problem. After asking him a few qns, the counsellor came to a conclusion: "it's probably Satan planting lies in your heart." With that he reutrned home, sat down, and examined his heart. After much thought, he realised dat it wasn't Satan, but his heart, dat was the problem. He had not made his heart rite with God yet! So he told Melody(his wife), the following morning, dat he would stay in his room. "I will not get out of my room until I've given my heart to God," he said. "I don't care if I don't eat, sleep, or bathe @ all." He locked himself in the room for the whole day, and ultimately reconciled w/ God.
    I'll be honest, this holiday will be the only chance I haf to get rite w/ God, if not, to get more intimate w/ Him. I pray dat every distraction will go, every malice, and every afterthought. This holiday, I resolve to get rite w/ God! Spend more time w/ Him, and really juz yield my spirit to him day after day. Guess tmr would be a great day to continue, since today God really showed me how much more I needed to sacrifice in order dat I may become more Christ-like, burning w/ a passion for God.
    His grace is always sufficient enough
    Well, Studio Project assesment today posed was quite an unexpected one. I was thinking my animation would get the shot @ for the terrible way I finsed it off, and dat they would compliment more on my poster and CD design. It came the other way round! They said my package identity was not consistent, but my animation was downright good! I haf this terrible gut feeling I'm heading to animation now... other than dat, it was pretty much ok. A lil' critique on my portfolio, and dat was it. Wat a relief! Finally, I could seek God on care of my soul.
    Hahaz. Let God's will be done. If he wants me to enter the animation focus, so be it! Jeremiah 29:11; pray dat it will truly be His will dat is done.
    Tmr is Evangelistic Wed for G12. Really hoping for ppl such as Alnin, Junlong, Xi Quan, Andy, Edmund and Enblin to be wooed in by the Holy Spirit. And no, I'm not teaching the lesson tmr hahaz. Will be asking God to anoint me in the songleading tmr instead. Gonna prepare the songsheet after this.
    I'm praying dat God will really restore me during this wk. Will be praying for the gang as well, who will be preparing for the chalet, whr we'll be simply asking God to pour out His Spirit on us. Yes, it's juz gonna be abt total prayer. Nth but seeking the face of God. Pls do keep us in prayer, dat we'll truly see yet another Pentecost! Hallelujah!
    "God, help me nvr to negelct my soul! Thank You for using Charles G. Finney to deliver such a timely msg on caring for the soul, and making it our no. 1 priority, even above soul-winning. For the most impt. thing is one's own soul. ' What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can man give in exchange for his soul?'(Matt 16:26) Help us not to do away w/ the need to seek Your face. Give us a broken and contrite spirit! May we uncover the sins we've been trying to sweep under the carpet all this while! May we always thirst for Your righteousness, would You, then, be able to continue filling us! Jesus, help us not to juz make a mere confession of you as The Messiah, but may we yearn daily to comprehend you, and more imptly, commit to you! Thank You for everything, Jesus! Thank You, God, for Your judgement, for one from You is good, holy and righteous! Let the Your rebuke drive us to our knees to repent, and may Your grace keep our souls in check. Juz wanna be ever so grateful to You, oh God, for everything. In Jesus' most wonderful name, I pray... Amen."
    Peace out and GB!
    GOD IS GOOD!

Tohster was left alone on 1:49 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]+.God Is So Good.+


[+]The GREAT Business of Life - ParT TwO.


[+]--cricket-post--


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT oNe


[+]!WAT GREAT DISTRESS!


[+]‡Cultist‡?


[+]+'Epistolic' Faith+


[+]---^mY VaLenTInE^---


[+][Charmaine] - Acceptable//[Todd Smith] - So Much G...


[+]*~Reminisce~*

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com