Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 || \\I Can Finally Breathe A Lil'//

    Ok... so last night I had to attend prayer meeting becuz Pastor Dale wanted to advise me once more.
    I didn't know our actions during a counselling session Josh and I had w/ Pastor Lim actually caused him to be so grieved, which sparked off his actions on Sunday. Moreover, it was juz a week b4 his 60th b'day. O manz...
    In any case, I believe both sides should have reason to relent.
    I've really seen another side of my group of frens in recent days, much due to the this matter actually exploding out of hand. Some haf adopted a more aggressive stance, while others are simply stumbled or confused. Peepz, juz to let you noe I'm trying to absorb as much impact this thing has on me as far as God allows me to. After all, He wun put me through anything I cannot take. I stand upon that promise.
    Thr's reason to exonerate all here. Juz wanna tell ya'll dat no matter whoever was/is in the wrong, we shld all move on from here. Like what Paul said: '13Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.' [Philippians 3:13-14]
    Bros' and sis' in Christ, let's not allow past, present, or even speculated hurts stop us from running this race! The author of Hebrews himself expressed these same sentiments of Jesus Christ: '1Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.' [Hebrews 12:1-2]
    Let's lift up the name of Jesus, and cut the Devil down
    "Oh Jesus, how foolish I was to haf allowed this to go so far. All the spiritual things haf led to a sudden downfall, and even to a pt. the grp of us almost went cultic! God forgive me for being such a disobedient child, for doing so many things out of my own flesh. I thank you for your grace Jesus, for using so many figures of authority and friends to expose this in time, and for yanking me back to reality time and again. O Lord, help my unbelief, my blindness to sin, and my ignorance to the many warnings that haf fallen on my deaf ears. Holy Spirit strengthen me, as you pick me up from the ruins once again. May You comfort those who need to be conforted, and wipe away the tears of those who cry out to you. In the mighty Name of Jesus, may Devil's mountain be destroyed! Let the name of the Lord God Almighty be lifted up once again! In Jesus' most wonderful name I pray... Amen!"

    'There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.' [Romans 8:1]

    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:12 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]!TrEaSoN!


[+]`§oUL§eaRcHin`


[+]+The COST of Sanctification+ | .WAIT.


[+].WAIT.


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT ThRee


[+]^Seeking^the^Face^of^God^


[+]+.God Is So Good.+


[+]The GREAT Business of Life - ParT TwO.


[+]--cricket-post--


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT oNe

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com