Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 || `...MAD...RUSH...`

    Juz finsed my module registration, and boy was it crazy. I was nervous cuz I misunderstood course codes, and would've got kinda messed up if not for Walter's help. Once again, thnx for the help bro'.
    *Phew*.
    It's only 1 more wk left till sch reopens. Hols have been so short, and I've hardly gotten any real rest for obvious reasons. Really thank God, though, for His faithfulness in His will being done in terms of aiding me in my module registration [although some time slots kinda suck], and for putting me in the focus track I desired. Results haf a slight improvement from prev. semester, of which my parents were quite satisfied [though I believe they always wish I could've done better]. Hahaz.
    G.P.A: 2.885. Compared to last sem's 2.769, I guess thr's a frequency jerk on the line-charts for me.
    Josh has been feeling kinda lost lately, so he decided to treat me and Walt to Sizzlers today for the sake of fellowship. Guess he was feeling rich as well, LOL. God bless you, my bro'! We headed 1st to NYP [for Josh to find his lecturer, who evetually we found out was M.I.A.], then dwn to the retuaraunt branch @ Toa Payoh, since it would oso be on the way to the optics shop whr I had to adjust my new spectacles. Thr was gd news as well: I can finally get a new phone! My 21 mths had been expired, so I kinda lost my former HP coincidentially [not accidentally, mind you] after all. Wootz! So we took to sourcing out @ various telecom shops, but only a few were able to offer gd prices. Hopefully, my dad will be willing to get me a gd phone though.
    I promise to take gd care of my HP this time round... PROMISE! >_<" Smtimes I juz wish God could've made a day longer, like 25/30 hrs. Time sure flies.
    And I'll be flying to cloud 9 now. Tata.
    Peace out & G...B...Zzzz...zzz...

Tohster was left alone on 1:47 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]**=From Image to Image``From Glory to Glory=**


[+]\\I Can Finally Breathe A Lil'//


[+]!TrEaSoN!


[+]`§oUL§eaRcHin`


[+]+The COST of Sanctification+ | .WAIT.


[+].WAIT.


[+]||...The GREAT Business of Life...|| - ParT ThRee


[+]^Seeking^the^Face^of^God^


[+]+.God Is So Good.+


[+]The GREAT Business of Life - ParT TwO.

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com