Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, April 29, 2006 || ::Pricele$$ Salvation::

    Bad week. In general, everything still screwed up.
    I kinda felt God was a puppet master, toying w/ me throughout the week. Sending me buses on time, yet I was late for classes; had misunderstandings w/ my lecturers; having to deal w/ a v. unprofessional lecturer, and having to forfeit G12 [hopefully, for this week only] so I can attend his lessons; forgot to pay promise slip offering; the computer crashed, and my lappy's only comin' in mid-May; having to face up w/ a matter that should haf been settled a long time ago...
    The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.
    If you think it's easy having to face up to such a truth, it's easier said than done. As always, I'm reminded of Job, except, I was but anything like him @ the end. I wasn't given a back a double of what I've lost over the week.
    Then God gave me something greater... the joy of seeing a loved one saved.
    I received a phone call from Sister Susan ytd, thinking she was probably gng to say smth abt me having not paid up my promise slip on time. I was like: "Oh cmon', this can't be happening..." I was on the brink of screaming @ God. She requested for my mum, who obviously was not @ home. Then my HP rang, and it was my mum. So I told her Sister Susan was looking for her, and this is how it went down after I told Susan to call my mum on the office phone...

    Mum: 'Which "Susan" you talking abt?'
    Me: 'I check caller ID...'
    [gave her the no.]
    Mum: 'Oh, Susan Lee.'
    Me: 'I guess so...'
    Mum: 'I think she wants to tell me that Ah Yi [dat's my aunt] got saved this afternoon...'
    Me: 'oh, I see... HUH, WHAT? REALLY?!'
    Mum: 'Yah... It's a miracle. When I heard the news, I couldn't help contain my tears [chuckles].'
    Me: 'Waahhh!!! Praise God! Hallelujah!'
    Mum: 'Pastor Marion was thr, and was informed by her.'
    Me: 'Praise God... OUR PRAYERS WERE NOT IN VAIN! God is good!'
    [conversation continued thereafter]
    Mum: 'I'll cya later.'
    Me: 'Eh... I'm gng for HOF special event, "LIFE!".'
    Mum: 'Yah, we will be gng as well.'
    Me: '... ...'

    Strange how God works in mysterious ways. I mean, wat could be more worth than having the soul of a loved one coming into the kingdom of God. @ that moment, everything else seemed so distant. All my problems, all my cares... as if God oso lifted my spirits in the process.
    I was reminded of wat the Lord spoke unto Jeremiah, as I was making my way to the 'Life!' event in the stormy weather. Coincidentially, it was oso the focus of my devotional reading from Oswald Chamber's My Utmost for His Highest that day.
    'And do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them; for behold, I will bring adversity on all flesh," says the LORD. "But I will give your life to you as a prize in all places, wherever you go."' [Jeremiah 45:5]
    Truly, wat more can we ask of God, other than the greatest thing any man can be given - his/her life. Whether we survey our lives as beautiful or juz downright lousy, it is stil a gift from God.
    If you're an unbeliever, and reading this particular post, I can only gif you this 1 encouragement: God feels your pain. I can't guarantee dat accepting Him into your life will stop pain from manifesting itself in you again. However, whether it'd be physical, mental, or emotional suffering, only one being can completely alleviate that pain - Jesus. The Son of God, who came in flesh and bloodof man, so that he could feel your pain. He took all of dat pain on himself on The Cross; every embarassment, every physical abuse, every sin, every rejection [even from God, his Father, becuz he was baring the sin of the world on himself @ that point of time of his crucifiction]. He did it for me, and he can do it for.
    Christians: I say the same thing to you, and take it from a guy who has grown up learning sbout Christ and God for almost his entire life as of yet. Suffering will still come becuz the enemy will do everything in his power to create dat unbelief in you. The Devil isn't lying down, defeated, juz becuz of the promises of Jesus, through His death and resurrection. He's fighting becuz of those promises. And until we learn to be faithful unto Him, we will most certinaly fall. It's all a matter of trusting in Christ, and we haf the Holy Spirit to help us in our times of unbelief. All we need to cry out to Him, and he will hear us.

    'Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.' [Matt 13:45-46]

    God is good. Beloved, let us focus our affections on Jesus, and he will take care of the affliction.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:27 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]+Commitment+


[+]~GroWinG~GloRiouS~PainS~


[+]||...The GREAT Business of S. A. Tan...||


[+]`...MAD...RUSH...`


[+]**=From Image to Image``From Glory to Glory=**


[+]\\I Can Finally Breathe A Lil'//


[+]!TrEaSoN!


[+]`§oUL§eaRcHin`


[+]+The COST of Sanctification+ | .WAIT.


[+].WAIT.

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com