Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, September 10, 2006 || Blog's 2nd Anniversary

    Yeah, like any1 would care these days. My blog seems to haf less entrants as the days go by. Anyway, bloggin' is a gd past-time no matter wat - provided it's conducted in a civilised manner.

    I couldn't haf picked a more timely date to start an online journal, juz a day b4 the anniversary of 9/11. I always keep mistaking it as 'the day which will live in infamy', and juz in case u've been hibernating under a rock for the past 7 decades, dat was the famous Roosevelt phrase made after the Pearl Habour attack.
    I juz getting it straight here so I wun mix it up again...
    It's unbelievable juz looking back @ the events of dat sinister attack which brought down the world's tallest monuments in juz an hour. All it took was juz one man w/ an Ak-47 b4 the cameras, 2 planes, and a handful of madmen. Shows wat genuine faith actually can do, except for these pple... they've done it genuinely wrong.

    Anyway... I've got this intriguing video which I was hooked onto last yr. Long one, but worth watching.
    Discretion: this video is juz the opinion of a few pple who seriously haf nothing better to do. It's up to u whether u believe them or not (though most of the statements seem to be valid).
    As far as I'm concerned, I'm neutral.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

    I'm not going to get all gloomy here hahaz.
    2day Pastor Lim delivered, once again, a hard-hittin' msg from the pulpit based on Joshua 9. Simple yet effective sermon on seeking the counsel of God first and always, especially, as he mentioned, w/ God about to bless Singapore in times to come. All the more we should not be complacent as the children of God, and rely on secular experts rather than the Almighty.
    It's true. Sometimes even when I seek God's will, it's so easy to say I want his will, but in our hearts, we desire none of dat. We may not be like Pharoh who exclaimed in Exodus: "who's the Lord that I should obey Him?" Deep in our hearts, we may even be mumbling w/ dat same phrase.
    I think it's also high-time for me to start seeking wat's really God's will in my life, esp. after all dat has happened recently pertaining to my educational path. I mean... I've juz had enough of changing paths time and again. 2day was one message dat was definitely for me.

    Ok... it's gettin' late. My initial idea was to sum up the events of the past 2 days, which basically are:
    1. I'm going to apply for a job at a Shi Lin outlet. You know... the franchise that sells the big XXL Chicken and stuff. Hahaz. Hoping to get dat job since it's kinda basic, and wun require much cooking skill.
    2. I'll be heading to Sentosa tmr with some poly-mates! Woot!

    All in the name of my blog's 2nd anniversary. Who noes how long it will last. Not even I dare assume.
    Peace out & GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:38 pm

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+][St/-\|\|G(-] LiBerty


[+]Brace For It!


[+]Back!


[+]Scumbag in Christ...


[+]?aLmOsT LoSt iT¬


[+]\\/\//()rRy-|\\//|(-'-(/)oT


[+]!Jammed-The-Breaks!


[+]_=Run For Cover_=


[+]* *It's Been A While* *


[+]¿...Can We Move On...?

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com