Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009 || Sam has been...

    -... studying for his Basic Theory for driving.
    -... juggling region events and other church-related stuff
    -... training for and anticipating National Chalet a.k.a NS
    -... trying to do some 3D animation, but sadly, never got down to it.

    But life hasn't been all that bad. I was elated to haf finally clear my Region's special event this week. If I've learned anything about people management, it's mainly thanks to the many obstacles I've had to face during these past 4 weeks of editing trailers, building props, abandonment by director [you owe me one still!] etc. I'm glad that most of the folks involved gave their utmost support for the event. YES, if you're guys are reading this, many thanks. Well done!
    And yes, I suck at breaking foam. Ep1c Fail -1, Sam - 0.

    So much for my short-lived relief, as in a month's time, it's "left-right, left-right" for mua. NO MOAR ORD TAUNTS! I still have my freakin' pink IC, and I'm civi, which means I'm higher rank than the rest of you NSFs. Muahahahaha!
    Ok. Overdoing it there. But pls... stop. XD I wanna live peacefully for the rest of this urban existence till I haf to chiong-sua a.k.a. "rush the mountain."
    Like I mentioned b4 on FB, it's great news that my frens and acquaintences alike are pulling through well in Tekong. Hope I can say the same for myself once I'm in there. No more iMac, no more hard-mattress bed, no more late nights... the list goes on. Yeah, I shouldn't bring all that up. It's depressing juz thinking about it. Still, can't help feeling left out of conversations where army stories are involved; thus going in, that shall be one of my motivations - to finally be able to clique with NSFs... or rather, with most of the older d00ds at least. Sheesh..

    I'm dead tired from all the running to-and-fro 2day. First, had to get presents for my frens' 21st b'day, followed by Heart.Sports [where I realised I really have an issue with my knee... hurts like mad when I jog], and finally attending the birthday party, where the hosts were late by 3-4 hours. Anal guests aplenty in attendance. U'd never catch me doing that on my 21st. Wait... I didn't throw a party!
    Knowing the hosts, it really isn't something new... rite Jen Sun and Joel?! XD
    So I just patiently waited for their arrival with some of their really cheesed-off guests. I must say the BBQ did turn out better than expected despite the hiccups, especially the part where myself, Joel and another dude almost burnt the pit down by applying moar "cooking butter" to the grill. CAMPFIRE ANYONE? Nothing beats the 'thrill' of being surrounded by your secondary schoolmates [whom know I absolutely fail at cooking] while you set off a fire in their midst. Epic, no?

    Josh: "You can do it, Sam! Dun burn the chicken!"

    Tune in soon for more exciting adventures! Off to de-stress on Team For~
    ... 5% updated? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....!

    Peace out & GB.

    *rants on Steam forum*

Tohster was left alone on 12:43 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]/-\u R3\/0|R [For nao...]


[+]A|\|6RY 63R|\/|3N |<1|)


[+]R3|)3F|N|NG [Typed Under The Influence of a Cold...]


[+]|3@C|<: W1T|-| 25% M0@R 1337


[+]|t's 0|\||_Y |3iTT3R5W33T


[+]Ep|c R3tUr|\|!


[+]`Twas The Most |3usiest Time of the Year


[+]I \/\/ill §ur\/i\/e


[+]AdJu5t|\/|ent5


[+]IT'5 b33n /-\ w|-|iI_E

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com