Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009 || My |)/-\ys Ar3 NuMb3r3d

    So fast... and it's 3 more days left. With every passing day, the ticking on the clock gets louder, and I'm finding it harder to sleep. Hah... might even perish the thought of sleeping on the eve of enlistment.

    As mentioned b4, it's flurry of mixed emotions. I LOL whenever I hear the word "flurry". Reminds me of that time when the aunty at McDonald's pronounced it as 'Mak-Fla-li' [McFlurry]..
    Going off track there.
    I'm really grateful to everyone who's encouraged me as of late, esp. my parents. Yep, that includes my dad who's been through the ancient days of NS. Now those stories of the gd ol' days of "chiong sua" become so much more applicable. Haha!
    Then again, those were old times. He keeps reminding me NS is so much better now, and that includes the lodging. Well... that's comforting, considering that I'm going to miss my queen-sized mattress for the first 2 weeks. Arrgggghhh!

    Speaking about missing things, I'm soooo going to miss my YCG. Haha. We had a rather... uhm... unqiue W Party on Wednesday. First time I ever had a party in relative darkness, thanks to Town Council not fixing the lamp at the shelter where we BBQ'd at. My feelings got cheated again! And the pictures taken exactly of stellar quality. We looked as if we were having an illegal gathering, HAH! Nontheless, the guests really enjoyed themselves. We finally had the biggest attendance yet, thanks to the many unexpected guests who came along. Many thanks to Pastor Alan for lending us a helping hand as well. You must consider that with only 3 regulars around, we were seriously understaffed. Thank God everything went well, even the Kung Fu Panda screening [a movie which I think is a little too underrated].

    I dun feel like sleeping. I want to extend my time here in my own abode! Yeah... denial ain't only a river in Egypt. Really... I wish I had more time to spare. For friends. For family.

    They say: "you never know what you've got till it's gone."
    How true...

    Peace out and GB.

Tohster was left alone on 12:49 am

Da' MaN

+Toh Zhi Hao Samuel
a.k.a TºZºHa0º
+15.02.88
+NYP/Digital Media Design [DMD]
† Christian †`
Evangel Family Church
+darque_wolf@hotmail.com

+Influences: Jesus | Raisins | Net surfing | Hip-Hop/R&B/Alt. Rock | Music Videos | Sci-Fiction |
+Destestables: S.A. Tan | Vegetables [I'm learning to like em'] | Slow Internet Bandwidth |

"To everything there's a season; a time for every purpose under Heaven." - Ecc 3:1

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God." - Matt 5:9

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Gal 5:24

"He disarmed the principalities and powers and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in him." - Col 2:15

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever." - Psalm 111:10

ReP!

MixTape


MumBleS



[+]M|X3D Em0t10ns


[+]N0t3 T0 S3lf..


[+]Food 4 Thought


[+]Sam has been...


[+]/-\u R3\/0|R [For nao...]


[+]A|\|6RY 63R|\/|3N |<1|)


[+]R3|)3F|N|NG [Typed Under The Influence of a Cold...]


[+]|3@C|<: W1T|-| 25% M0@R 1337


[+]|t's 0|\||_Y |3iTT3R5W33T


[+]Ep|c R3tUr|\|!

PAsTs


September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
August 2008
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2013

HoMieS

[+] 05B11 of MI
[+] Bertram
[+] Christine
[+] Esther[Sis']
[+] Fidelia
[+] Hai Ning
[+] JS
[+] Jan
[+] Jia Min
[+] Jovin
[+] Jue Hui
[+] JK
[+] Kai Xin
[+] Kelvin
[+] Light-Pulse Crew
[+] Midori
[+] Nelvin
[+] Nicholas
[+] Sherry
[+] Sing Tee
[+] Wei Sheng
[+] Wen Yi
[+] Yan Xuan

PeeP iT

[+] Blogger
[+] Blogskins
[+] Evangel Family Church
[+] JC`Guide
[+] NOOMA
[+] NYP
[+] World Challenge Inc.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com